◇𝑭 𝑰 𝑭 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵◇

~~~

" What will we be doing, " Cybil inquired as she viewed random things, like the little girl begging her parents to get her that candy, or that vendor advertising his products, hoping to sell something by the end of the day, or the mere cat walking down the street in search of food.

" I said that I would take you around but I'm not up for anymore driving today, so how about we get something to eat? "

"Okay, I'm fine with anything actually, I'm just glad to finally get out of that room," Cybil sighed as she stared at the muscular arm her small hand linked around. Dario was surprisingly dressed down today and Cybil took sight of his attire.  He wore a simple ripped jeans shorts that hugged his thick, muscular thighs perfectly and his wide shoulders were covered in a black T-shirt with long sleeves that he drew up to his elbows, only showing a fraction of his tatted left arm. His normally jelled hair was left in a curly mess, much like her own after his shower this morning and he brush it down on his forehead. It looked similar to an asian male hairstyle. It suited him.

Despite his normal look, he still stood intimidatingly tall and his gaze was so damn intense, the towns people were wary of him.

" Dario, you don't have to be so guarded and robotic all the time, your scaring everyone away. " Cybil chuckled as she stared at the side profile of his perfectly symmetrical face as they walked down the slightly busy street.

" It comes natural to be this way considering what I do. " Dario said as he tugged her away from an oncoming cart.

" I figured, but it doesn't hurt to let go sometimes. " Cybil said. A surge of sympathy fell over her for the man she developed unwanted feelings for.

" I do let go, when I fuck a hot chick, " Dario said, looking behind him for a brief moment.

"Oh," Cybil murmured.

They said nothing after that as Dario lead them inside a pastry shop. They sat at a table by the window and Dario stared intensely at Cybil as she stared through it.

"Are you hurt by what I've said, " Dario asked, his gaze not wavering.

" I have to admit that I am. I'm jealous of all those women you've been with because I like you. " Cybil said as she continued to stare through the window at a boy stealing from the vendor and she frowned at that.

Dario was quite taken aback with her honest confession. " What about  the no harbor feelings thing we've spoken about. "

" I like you doesn't mean I love you Dario. I wouldn't have let you had sex with me if I didn't like you and you wouldn't have sex with me if you didn't like me either. " Cybil said a bit frustrated, that he keeps bringing  up the topic.

" Are you getting angry with me Cybil ?" Dario asked amused.

" And what if I am, " Cybil shot back and finally met the eyes of a smiling Dario.

" What's so funny?" Cybil ask as she stared at his beautiful, pearly, white teeth.

" You are what's funny, you couldn't even imagine how cute you look right now," Dario chuckled, not paying attention to what he really said.

" I look cute? " Cybil said,  shocked by his statement.

" And sexy, " Dario murmured as he leaned over the table closer to her, staring intently at her plump, pink lips. His thoughts went back to hours ago when those same lips moaned his name in ecstasy and he bit his lip at the memory. " What do you want to order baby?" He murmured.

He called me baby. Cybil thought dreamily. " Can I order you? " She responded Breathlessly.

" Back at the house? " Dario stated as he felt his hard cock getting harder when he thought about all the things he was going to do to her.

They left the store, but not before Cybil actually ordered a cheesecake and gave it to the boy she saw snitching from the vendor prior. Dario also gave the boy some bills to do whatever he wanted with it. The child was truly grateful to them.

They headed back to the parking lot.

As they walked closer to where the car was parked, Dario noticed that the lot seemed strangely quiet and thus raised his suspicion. He held on to the gun tucked in his shorts waiting for the moment to pull it. That's when he noticed the blood splattered on the car window and he realized that his chauffeur was dead; took a bullet to the brain.

He opened the car door and took sight of the dead body not missing Cybil's muffled cry. Dario looked frantically over the dead man's body for the only thing he came here for, when he found it  he took up the envelope from the drivers bloody hand and slammed the car door. He walked  to the back of the car a popped the trunk and retrieve a bottle of gas. He poured it inside and outside of the vehicle and tossed a match and the car caught fire in the middle of the parking lot.

Sensing her fear Dario grabbed tightly onto Cybil's hands and they walked steadily towards a huge pick up van.

It was not until they were driving at a safe distance did any of them speak.

" Does that happen often? " Cybil whispered audibly, wincing as she felt an impending headache.

" Yes," was his short reply.

" Was that why we came here, so you could get that?" Cybil said referring to the envelope.

Dario nodded, feeling somewhat guilty. 

Why? Cybil wondered.

That was a good question.

The rest of the drive was rather silent and when they got to the mansion they headed to through the back door to get to Dario's room in order to avoid questioning stares.

Dario quickly left Cybil in his roon and headed to his office. He took the crumbled paper from his pocket and fetch a scissors from his drawer. He cut the paper open without hesitation and read the scibbled writing.

A smirk tugged at his lips.

It's time.

》》》

It has been so long since the last update.

This chapter felt a bit rushed since I haven't made any changes to where  have left it the last time.. but I hope its okay.