◇𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑳 𝑽 𝑬◇

Driving through the giant iron gates that lead to the mansion, Dimitri rounded the water fountain at the entrance and headed to the massive car port where he parked alongside many other cars.

" Do you guys seriously need this many cars? " Cybil asked as she stared at the wide variety of vehicles . From the smallest Suzuki swift to trailer trucks ; there were pick ups and Ferrari's and Lamborghinis, crowns, Civics, Audi, Mercedes, Toyota, Benz, Bugatti's and... So many others.

" A different vehicle for every occasion, if you know what I mean," Dimitri chuckled as he hopped from the car and went to Cybils door and opened it for her.

She held his outstretched hand as she shook her head in disbelief.
" Why not just open up a car mart? " She questioned rhetorically.

Dimitri chuckled. " C'mon, let's go. I'm already a dead man standing, and I don't want to add anything more on to the pile of reasons why Dario should kill me."

" Before you die and I don't get to see you ever again, I just want to say that, I've had the most fun with you since I've been here, so thanks for making my night a lot more amusing than it could have been," Cybil said in mocking sympathy, placing a hand over her heart for emphasis.

" Hey!" Dimitri gasp as he clutched his heart in feign hurt. "I thought you were supposed to say something like we're both in this together and that you would at least try and defend my honour. "

" Hey... In my defense, I can barely fight a twelve year old kid much less fight your hulk of a brother," Cybil said.

" Wait," Dimitri said, stopping in his track as he stared at her in disbelief. " You've fought a kid? You do know that that's abuse? " He began walking again.

" Stop.. You ass, it was a figure of speech," She giggled, and shoved him away from her when he dropped one arm around her shoulder.

" I wonder how your ass would look when I've finished spanking it," A very pissed looking Dario said as he decsended the stairs and into the garage.

" Here we go ," Dimitri whispered as he squared his shoulders and guarded his face with a scowl much like his brothers as he prepared for the mishap that was about to happen.

" Y-y-you'll protect me won't you?" Cybil begged, unaware of Dimitri's change of demeanor, as she stood there frozen, everything feeling so much more real to her as she visibly shrunk away from Dario's gaze. She was gonna die for sure this time. He was already pissed with her from earlier on and she could only imagine how furious he must be now.

" Sure... Just as long as you promise we do this again," He whispered over to her.

Cybil nodded her head frantically as she watched Dimitri walked up and met Dario halfway.

She couldn't hear nor lip read whatever Dario said to Dimitri, but whatever he did, must be pretty serious for Dimitri just nodded his head and shot of into the house as if his life depended on it.

So much for protecting her...

Cybil took slow retreating steps as Dario approached her and gave her a menacing glare. It was so clear what Dario was trying to tell her, but for once she felt like rebelling, even though she was very much grateful for her life, just to see what Dario would do. Yes, he was angry today but she didn't think the entirety of his anger was meant to be directed at her.

So, she took a chance and bolted pass him and ran behind one of the cars.

Dario stood their, hardly able to comprehend what had just happened. She just took off like her butt was in fire. He shook his head in disbelief , wondering if his mind was playing with him but when he stared at the empty spot where he last saw her, he realized that the woman was really fucking with him today.