◇𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵◇

€~~~€

Dario sauntered up the narrow staircase tiredly for he was just getting a break from doing all the most possible crimes in the world. After he left Cybil and her adoptive parents yesterday night, he wasted no time before he summoned his chauffeur to take him to one of his clubs where he had the Mexican mafia leader waiting for him. It turned out that their dealing did not end up all that great, resulting in a rival between the two clans, but we all know who won because ,the Mexican Mafia was on Dario's territory and they were idiots. Besides Dario made sure he prepared for the worst possible causes.

It was the Mexican mafia lost anyway. Sure, Dario himself might have lost a few thousand dimonds, but it was no biggie, because he got to kill every last one of those bastards including the leader for wasting his time and money. So now the society was leaderless and currently bankrupt and Dario couldn't care less.

Walking down the hallway. He hesitated a moment at Cybils door. He pondered whether he should go in and see what she was up to or just let her wait a little longer before he sabotaged her glorious body- you know, keep her suspensed. Besides he was a 100 percent sure that she was planning some dramatic escape plan, and he was a 100 percent ready to in with a smirk plastered to his lips, but was soon replaced with a frown. He was surprised. The room was empty. Like literally empty. He began to wonder if she might've escaped already, when he saw the empty drawers opened and duvet was removed from the bed and the doors to the balcony opened. He walked in a somewhat hurried but calm manner over to the balcony and what he saw next was totally unexpected. He saw her fast asleep on the comforter she had spread across the cold floor. He noticed how peaceful and beautiful she looked as she laid on her side. He watched as the sun hugged the side of her that was bared to it, wondering when the time would finally come when he would be able to be close to her like that. He walked over and knelt down beside her, removing his surprisingly hot jacket, it was spring, he shouldn't be so hot. Maybe he was coming down with something. Or maybe it was the fact that a sexy goddess was laying on the floor of his balcony and he wanted to fuck her so bad.

He didn't like the fact that everything was surprising him today. It didn't show a good sign.

As he shifted a strand of hair from her eyes he couldn't help but feel a twig of guilt hit him, for he was bringing her into a world of danger, untamed anger and chaos, one that showed no mercy unto the innocent.

Ah! Who was he kidding, certainly not himself. He was going to enjoy wrecking her mind just as he was going to wreck her body. All the possible ways mankind could think of.

Cybil stirred under his touch as his fingers grazed further down her body. His fingers swept over her left breast and she twitched when his thumb glided over her nipple teasingly through the thin material.

She wasn't wearing any bra. How erotic.

Dario thought to himself.

At the moment her eyes fluttered open. After allowing herself to adjust to her surroundings, Cybil took a glance at the figure looming over her.

Dario watched as her face morphed from one of shock to one that was about to make a cry, but before she could though, he covered her mouth with his calloused hand.

He chuckled and said, "Now we would want the guards to have any second thoughts now would we Cybil?"

God... They way he said her name. So raspy, so seductive. Cybil was trapped in his captivating gaze, unable to resist his bad boy-or more like bad man charms. It had her wet and needy instantly despite just waking up from her peaceful slumber that the man so rudely interrupted. She couldn't say that she was angry though. Any woman would be blissful if they woke up seeing this man's gorgeous face.