◇𝑺 𝑰 𝑿◇

.~.~.~.~.

Cybil sat silently while she waited for one of her parents to say something.

She knew not what tormented their minds or ached their souls, but she could feel the nagging sensation in her stomach that what they were about to tell her was going to make this situation so much more confusing.

" Cybil... How are you?" Cybils mother Rachelle murmured as she placed a sweaty hand on her daughters' from across the table but only to have Cybil remove her hand, she hoped that her mother got the message that she wasn't up for beating around the bush. She didn't want a family get together either. She just wanted to know what the hell was going on.

Dario watched the seen unfold before him in utter amusement. His tamed vixen was sure to show her true colours some day, he was going to make sure of it. He promised himself that he won't interfere with this conversation unless he really had to.

" Just tell me what you have to " Cybil muttered sassily while rolling her eyes and folding her arms under her breast.

Dario clenched his thighs together to create some friction with the unbearable tightening of his slacks. She was being an unintentional tease and it was killing him, she didn't know that folding her arms was giving him all the more view of her perfectly round molds. He couldn't wait to have them flashing all over his face while she rode his sex deprived cock. He begged his mind to focus on the situation at hand but it was no use. He was stuck in his porn filled thoughts of her. Never have a woman affected him so deeply nor have one consumed his thoughts to the point where he couldn't think rationally. He was behaving and thinking like a horny teenager. He promised himself to be more careful around this vixen.

" Oh umm.. Right " Rachelle hesitated, taking a quick glance at Dario who gave her a questioning look as if to be saying ' why- the -füčk - are- you- taking- so- long- to - tell - her- something -that- won't- even- affect- her- to -a- damaging extent'. It seemed as if Cybils father - MonÉl got the message because he started to spill the beans.

" Rachelle and I are not your real parents. " He said. Cybil was jaw dropped by this news. She began to wonder if this was some sick joke. She looked at her parents as if they were crazy.

" It's a joke right?" she chuckled. MonÉl shook his head in all seriousness and Cybil stopped laughing.

" Cybil your father and I were good friends. We were both working for the Russian Mafia when he got your birth mother pregnant who also happened to have been the daughter of the Russian Mafia leader, his name was Montéo. I'm sure you must of heard of him. " and she has.. He was the owner of CATCO worldwide media, a very successful man in his business. She would have never thought that he would be involved in such immoral acts nor could she believed that he's her grandfather.

" He was a wicked and cruel man. He abused your mother just because she found love with your father who happened to be her personal body guard. He totured her to the point where her body was battered beyond recognition, your father couldn't stand this, so he made a plan to run away and take your mother with him. It turned out to be a successful plan, but not for long, you see.. They were of the radar for about two years until Montéo found them on an isolated island called Matoú. He sent my team and I to fetch them.... by then you were already born... You were such a sweet child, a beautiful and rare combination of them both. At least something good came from their forbidden love. They had no idea we were on to them and when they did, my men and I were already surrounding their house. When you parents realised that they had nowhere to run, they begged me not to hurt you. So I helped them hide you with one of the neighbours and carried your parents back to Russia to face their judgement. They were tortured so badly... " MonÉl sighed and shook his head in pity. " They died a horrible death."