◇𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬◇

.~.~.~.

Her eye lids felt heavy, her body felt weak, her head was spinning, she felt nauseous and she felt high. She was drugged. Her thoughts were flying all over the place but somehow, despite being drugged, her thoughts were still sane but overwhelming. She tried opening her eyes, but to no avail. She was trapped in the mind of her subconscious with no way to get out. Yet she still felt and heard everything around her, like the faint sound of an engine roaring to life or the gush of wind that tickled her skin through the window whenever a car passed by.

Window?

There weren't any windows near her bed and if so it would have been closed anyway.

With this thought Cybil's mind began racing even more, to the point where she could feel a migraine coming on.

She was sure Dario had wrapped her safely under her warm blankets....

Dario...

And as if on fear and anxiety that she had foolishly allowed a stranger into her home and allow him to do and say whatever he wanted - not that she would have minded anyway-Cybil flew up from her laying position on the car seat , eyes wide open, body rigid, mind confused... but nothing prepared her for what she saw.

There sat Dario across from her, staring at her like the psychotic man people thought he was. His stunning grey eyes seemed to glow in the darkness of the moving vehicle. He said nothing nor did he make a move to do anything... He was just sitting there taking in how vulnerable and erotic she looked in her tight booty shorts and tank top that he dressed her in after their heated session.

That was not what brought her on edge though.... It was the the silver weapon that he held in his hand, as if it was his best-friend.

When she tried to speak, she realised that her lips were bounded by the thick fabric that wrapped around them..... Her hands and feet were tied too.

She felt like crying... Why hadn't she just listened to her mind when it told her that this man was dangerous. Why did she have to be like all those other women who's attracted to men like him.

But what scared her the most was that she took a liking to it , despite knowing how dangerous he is and despite being scared shitless.

" Oh baby, you don't know how sexy you look right now. " He whispered seductively while his scrutinising gaze roamed every inch of her body. Cybil could already feel the uncomfortable damp in her underwear and she clenched her legs and if Dario had noticed, she would never know because his expression never showed. She was actually starting to get used to his lack of emotions.

Dario said nothing after his little comment and Cybil could not speak ,therefore the car ride envelope in a silence filled with sexual tension. Oh how badly she wanted to jump his bones and ride his cock. How badly she wanted to feel him penetrate her hot cunt. Her lips pursed when she remembered how heavenly his hot tongue felt wrapped around her weeping sex.

She visibly gulped when she saw the prominent bulge in his tight slacks. How she saw his tent in a practically black car was beyond her.

She then tensed when she saw him turn and pressed a button that opened the blinders that separated them from the driver, and muttered a few words in his native language.

She saw the chauffeur nod and handed Dario a black pouch. Dario accepted the bag then closed the blinder. He retrieved a syringe and a bottle containing clear liquid. Cybil inhaled a sharp breath as tears threatened to stain her face, already figuring out that he was going to drug her yet again, maybe drugging her to kill her this time. She wondered how he'd managed to drug her the first time without her knowledge.