◇𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹◇

" 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠."
                                           𝑈𝑛𝑘𝑜𝑤𝑛.

Cybil agreed to ride home with Dario much to her reluctance, but his demanding gaze forbade her to decline his offer. He intimidated her , his composed posture and observant stance made it hard to determine what he planned to do or say next.

Mariah did nothing to help her. She had no concerns should the scary but handsome man kidnapped her best friend and possibly rape her then kill her after. Cybil swore to herself that she would never attend anywhere else with Mariah, not even if she begged. Mariah was a good friend but prefer to be her own person. She lacked patience and disliked traveling along with people. Cybil had gotten used to her friends attitude, but sometimes it was infuriating to know how selfish Mariah was ; perfect example was now. Cybil already knew that Mariah wanted her gone just so that she could be alone Lucas.

Cybil was angry to the point where she thought of storming back into the restaurant and sending one healthy blow to Mariah's face but thought better than to do so for it would maybe end their friendship.

" Why is the chauffeur taking so long" Cybil spoke to herself. She had no intention whatsoever for the Greek god beside her to hear.

" Eager are we?" Dario said with no hint of a smile or grin and glanced at her before returning his gaze to the main gates where he had assigned his men to stay a watch should there be an attack while smuggling the drugs.

" Be patient guance dolci he's probably still trying to figure out how to operate the complex machine-gun that is the Vehicle" Dario lied easily, he knew exactly why the chauffeur was taking so long; he was loading up the drugs but of course he would never tell that to Cybil. (Translation: sweet cheeks)

Some moments later a slick black BMW rounded the corner in all its glory. A sharply dressed chauffeur exited the vehicle and handed the keys to Dario with a nod as if to be making an agreement. This did not go unnoticed by Cybil as Dario escorted her to the passenger side of the luxurious vehicle. She thanked him and allowed the plush seats to engulf her in its warm embrace.

Cybil watched in silence as Dario made his way to the drivers side, looking like the powerful man he was destined to be. Oh, how badly she wanted to share another passionate kiss with the man. She wanted a release and only Dario could do it.

Cybil bit her bottom lip absentmindedly, thinking about how sexy Dario looked around the steering wheel. Her eyes craved to see how godly he would look behind his custom made suit. She ached to touch him , to feel his firm and bulky body. He was making her think the unthinkable.

She was frustrated with Dario for making her feel this way, so vulnerable and needy. She forced herself to look away from his alluring masculinity and to the blur of passing street lights.

" Tell me where to turn," Dario said when they stopped at an intersection. Cybil straightened in her seat out of fright.

" Huh?" was her bewildered reply.

Dario rolled his eyes and sighed heavily hating that he had to repeat his previous words but he forced himself to remember that she was clueless to who he was.

" I said tell me where to turn!" He said a little harsher than he had intended to.

Cybil flinched at his menacing tone of voice and drop her gaze from his intimidating one.

" I'm sorry, I- I didn't hear......um... You can just go straight ahead a take the second right turn. " She whispered loud enough for him to hear.

The rest of the ride to her apartment was in awkward silence other than the very few times she gave him the rest of the directions but she dared not utter a single word out of line in fear of Dario yelling at her again.