Scroll Eleven: Karin

trigger warning // mentions of suicide, self harm

read at your own risk.

: :

She tightened her grip on the piece of paper on her hands, almost crumpling it. Tears were streaming down her face, quiet sobs coming out of her lips.

Dear Haruno Sakura,

This is a letter to inform you that you will no longer be working at the hospital due to the events that has occurred.  I am sure you know what I am talking about. I'm so sorry, but every staff in the department are not very comfortable with you working in the same building as them. As the Head Director, I need to make sure that the staff are comfortable in their working areas, and as to what happened recently, this only made me agree to exterminate you.

Thank you for everything you have done for the citizens and the hospital. We appreciate your service.

Regards,
Tsunade Senju
Head Director of Konohagakure Hospital

Sakura wiped her tears with a handkerchief as she placed the crumpled letter on her table.

The medic let out an exasperated sigh.

"Wow, I am so unlucky huh? Kami, what the hell did I do to deserve shit like this?" She whispered to nobody, laying on her bed as she closed her eyes, curling herself to a ball.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on her window. Sakura got up and proceeded to open her window, as strands of red hair appeared before her.

Sakura knew the red hair was familiar.

Then, a girl with a smile on her face appeared in front of the pinkette.

It was Karin.

"Hey there! How are you doing?" The red head waved her hands up in the air in a happy manner that ticked off the pink medic.

Sakura gritted her teeth, her hands gripping on the shirt Karin was wearing. Due to her strength, she was able to lift Karin up in the air.

"What the hell do you want now? You've already destroyed everything, are you still not satisfied?" Her face neared the red head's, who only kept her smile on her face.

Karin could only smile in a naughty manner, almost as if she was pissing the pink haired girl.

"I just came by to congratulate you! You know, congratulations for being fired in the hospital!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Congratulate me for what?"

Karin wiggled off Sakura's intense grip. She patted her clothes as if she was wiping off imaginary dirt, then kept the teasing smile on her face.

"Don't you get it? Now that you're out of the hospital, you can finally end everything! And if you do so, you'll finally be free. Free of this rotten world. Free from all the stares and harsh words everyone is throwing at you."

Sakura widened her eyes, her hands on top of her head as she sat down on her bed. Her mind was going crazy.

"Do you get it now? All you have to do is kill yourself, and everything will end there."

"If I kill myself.. everything will end?"

"Yes, Sakura. Everything will end."

Sakura covered her face with her hands. Karin had a point. Everything will be peaceful.

Everything will be okay.

She'll finally be free. 

"Well, I'll be leaving you in your thoughts. See you... never?" Karin replaced her smile with a smirk, disappearing in a flash. 

Sakura didn't hear the red head, she was too occupied with her thoughts. It was as if she was contemplating whether to take up Karin's advice. 

'Should I do it?'

The medic got up from her bed, getting a knife from her weapon pouch. 

trigger warning // self harm, blood

please skip this part if you are not comfortable! 

Her heart was pounding, it was the only thing she can hear. Her head was clouded with nothing else but harming herself.

She took ahold of the knife and slowly started on her wrists.

Slice, after slice, after slice.

'Shit, it hurts.'

Despite the pain, she kept on slitting her wrists until everything went red. Same goes for her other wrist.

"Beautiful.." She muttered, admiring the blood trickling down her arm and onto the floor and some on her clothes. 

She slumped on the side of her bed as her arms were set down on her thighs. 

// you can continue here now

After some time, she stood up and went to the bathroom to clean her wrists. 

"If I kill myself.. everything will end?"

"Yes, Sakura. Everything will end."

"That's right, everything will end. I will be free. It's not like I have someone with me. It's not like they'll miss me or anything. If anything, they'll be happier to see me gone. Dead. Buried." she chuckled, tugging a strand of her hair to the side.

"I'm just a worthless piece of trash that everyone threw and got tired of."

: : 

Author's Note:

Okay so in this part, we can say that Sakura is depressed. She could not handle anything anymore, and she is now in the state of being easily manipulated. Thus, Karin took advantage of this situation and pulled the strings :)