Scroll Four: Kakashi

: :

She jumped from roof to roof, looking for her teammates.

"Where are they? I told them to meet me at the park at 11 am, but it's already 3 pm! Ugh, seriously."

After a few minutes, she finally found a figure with silver hair.

"Gotcha, Kakashi-sensei!"

She glomped onto the figure, but in a sudden 'poof!', the figure was replaced by a wooden log. Sakura groaned.

As she was about to go home, she stopped by at Ichiraku's. Ordering a miso ramen, she was surprised to see her sensei, Naruto, Sasuke and Sai.

"So, what are your thoughts about Sakura? She's rarely with us for training." Kakashi asked the trio, gulping down on his ramen.

"Sakura-chan's probably busy. I went to her apartment the other day, but it seemed like her apartment was abandoned! I wonder where she is, though." Naruto mumbled, slurping on to his 5th ramen bowl.

"Honestly, even if she does go to our training sessions, she's still weak. I don't think she has the potential to become a shinobi. Even Karin is much more stronger than her." Sasuke surprisingly replied, shoving away his ramen bowl.

Sakura's eyes were becoming watery.

Sai remained quiet.

"Hey! Don't say that, teme! Sakura has the potential to become a shinobi! Don't drag her down!" Naruto argued.

"Then why can't she beat me, hm?" Sasuke arched his eyebrow.

"That's because you're too hard on her. Sasuke, she's from a civilian family. What do you expect? The Harunos are normal people, not shinobis. She only passed the genin exam because of pure luck. Yeah, she's smart and all, but if you're only smart, you won't be able to survive in the shinobi world. Book smarts aren't the only essential thing a shinobi needs."

Sakura heard enough.

"Wow, I didn't know that's what you guys thought about me. At least you should've said that to me face to face, instead of talking behind my back."

"S-Sakura-chan?!"

"Hn, so what? That doesn't change the fact that you're weak. And nothing will change that."

"Sasuke's right, Sakura. You don't have the potential to be a shinobi. You should just become a nurse at the hospital and well, be more helpful." Kakashi gave out an annoyed sigh. He was still utterly disappointed to what his student did. He was so surprised - it was very unexpected of her to do such a shameful act.

"Don't talk like you know a single thing about me, Kakashi. I might be your student, but did you even glanced at my way? Hell no. You knew I was still weak, and since you're my teacher, you should've focus on me instead of your other students who can stand on their own. But you know what you did? You shunned me for years! I treated you like my own father, but you treated me like dirt. Like a waste of space. Thanks a lot, Kakashi."

She did not call him sensei.

She bit her lip, preventing her tears from flowing down. She then faced the black haired man, her eyes glaring into his own.

"You'll regret what you said, Uchiha. And I'll make sure you eat your own words."

"Sakura-chan, w-wait!"

Naruto tried to grab her wrist, but he was too late.