Scroll Five: Sasuke

: :

Sakura panted, bruises and cuts all over her arms and legs. She felt a burning sensation in her throat, as she felt another swift kick to the stomach.

"Like I said, you're no match for me, Haruno. You're still a pathetic, weak kunoichi."

They had been fighting for two hours.

Sakura started coughing. She tried to stand up and regain her composure, but to no luck, she did not succeed.

"Give up like the weakling you are. Go home and ball your eyes out, nobody will care anyway."

He ended the fight with another swift kick to her side, with the pinkette landing on the rough, cold ground. She can hear laughter coming from her former squad.

"You were awesome, Sasuke-kun! You're so strong!" A red headed kunoichi fawned all over the sole survivor of the Uchiha clan. The male only ignored her and left the training grounds. Karin then regained her composure and fixed her glasses, moving on to the Yamanaka to avoid being embarrassed as she was only ignored.

"Did you see that, Ino? Sasuke-kun fought that pink haired freak so easily! He's so hot! Although, I still can't believe that weakling was promoted as head of the hospital, and became chuunin nonetheless!" She snorted and crossed her arms around her chest. Ino smirked.

"And that's where Tsunade made a mistake. If only you were the one promoted as the head of the hospital, Karin! You're way more stronger than her, and pretty! It's a bonus!" Ino then made a high five gesture, as Karin followed.

"That's not true, Ino! We both know you're prettier!" She giggled. The two forgot about Sakura and went on rambling about fashion and boys.

As Sakura was about to stand up, she saw a hand being held up towards her. She realized it was Karin's teammates, Suigetsu and Juugo.

"Maa, Sasuke was hella rough on ya, wasn't he?" Suigetsu stated, eyeing the pink medic. She sighed.

"H-He didn't hold back. He was right, I'm just a weakling." She stuttered out, her bruises were starting to hurt even more.

"Don't downgrade yourself, Sakura-san. Maybe you need more training. Besides, the fight lasted for two hours. Honestly speaking, it was a long fight." Juugo nodded at her, and Sakura gave him a weak smile.

"T-Thank you Suigetsu-san, Juugo-san."

"Can you stand up, or should I carry you?" Suigetsu asked, his hand placed to Sakura's shoulder.

Before Sakura could response, she fell down with a thud.

: :