The start of a new arc

"Dammit!" Yelled george. "Where is my bag?!" He rummaged through his decently sized room as quick as he could.

"George!? Are you ready yet? The bus is nearly here!"
George heard his mom and rushed to find his bag.
"george?? Your bag is down here!" His mom yelled."Fuck that wasted so much of my time"

George ran down stairs and grabbed his bad and left to the bus outside his house, pulling the biggest 😐 face when he flung himself down the stairs, tottaly forgetting to send his goodbyes to his mother.

Entering the bus, there were knly a few people in the bus, extremaly scared since he knew nobody. He dont know no body you see,⛔️. He had recently moved to america with him mom because of her new job.

Everyine in the bus seemed friendly enough, but he couldnt bring himself to start conversation with any if them out of pure anxiety.

"Hey there! I havnt seen you in this bus before? You going to championships? You knew or smth?"(the name of the school is based og mc championship HASKSN)

George kind of panicked, he glanced up to see a VERY over energetic guy and he really was not in the mood to talk and was way too tired to say anything.

"stop being so rude sapnap! We don't own the bus muffin head"
George looked slightly confused, "sapnap? Is that a foreign name or something?" George thought quietly in his head.
Although he was kind of relieved someone had interrupted him.

the guy who had interrupted looked approachable, with black hair, glasses and wearing a simple black hoodie with red lining and a muffin on the front.

"hello! I'm Darryl! My close friends call me bad, its an inside joke but I dint mind if you use it! Sorry if my friend came out to be rude, he's very nice when you get to know him, kinda"

"O-oh em, im George I guess" Fuck I tottaly messed that up didn't I?

"You guess?"

The sudden realization of the fact that there are more than 2 people in the bus just hit.
He TOTTALY forgot they wernt the only one there, his head just dozed off, well that's if he wasnt gunna lie anyway.

Just before George was going to say something he was probably gunna regret later and say something smart in return the bus stopped.

When he left the bus nothing but that boy was in his head. He felt anxious and stupid regretting anything he said in that bus even though he didn't even say anything.

The boy was short but not that shorty than him, with black hair as well as the other boy with a blue hoodie, making sure to remember his face to try and make sure to avoid him in case of anymore embarrassing incidents.

George was given his classes for the year before hand and had maths as his first class, and he had it twice on Mondays. But he had an hour since in America they do home room.
He actually thought he would die.

He wasnt actually told where homeroom was, he knew everywhere else though, since he was given a tour a few days beforehand.

He looked around, his options were not in his fav our though, in approachable wise anyway,
Option 1: long pink hair, scary, deep voice, although he's alone so less people.
Option 2:fluffy dirty blonde hair, football jersey around a lot of people
Option 3: same guy from the bus called 'Darryl, or bad' but with the shorter guy who George didn't wanna see again out of embarrassment.

He had to pick though. He ended up going with option 2, even though he was surrounded by people, he seemed more friendly than option 1, well , he hoped he was anyway.

George slowely mad his way over to him.

"Oh hey,you knew? Need directions or smth?

George went bright pink, was he actually that easy to read? He doesnt know, mabye he was over thinking it.

"E-u- yeah actually, uhm-"

"What number is your homeroom" (I'm not American btw I dint know who high school works)

"f-Our" George spat out.
"Same! I'll take you there,"
George was trying to say something along the lines of thank you but nothing came out.
The guy in the football jersey said goodbye to the crowd and they left to find the classroom.
"Hey you good? Your a bit quiet, don't worry I'm probably not as mean as you think I am"
George was just a LITTLE but stuck for words.
"Im alright thanks, and don't worry about it"
George was a bit surprised he got the courage to respond, but now he was feeling a Lil bit cónfedént, 🤝😬.

"Hey what's your name?" George smiled, trying to seem friendly enough.
"Mines George :]" he continued.

"My names clay" he smiled and that's when they stopped at their classroom.
There destination!

Clay opened the door for George and they chose where they wanted to sit.
Clay sat down at the front of the classroom patting the table next to him signaling for him to sit there.
George happily did just that.
DID I JUST MAKE A FRIEND?! He beamed with excitement trying not to let it show.

Clay smiled at George, quite clearly seeing his suppressed smile and started giggling.

George started giggling too.

"HEY!" Someone had slammed their hand down on Georges desk.

George had glanced up scared to death seeing it was sap nap.

"Nick Fuck off, you've been replaced."

"WHAT?! DREAM!" 'Sapnap' had yelled.

"Nick?" George said out if place.
'Sapnap'or nick looked embarrassed took his hand off the desk and quietly walked over to the set behind clay.

"I really am the alpha male I guess" clay said , just loud enough for sapnap and George to hear.
"stop acting all tough and sassy in front of your boyfriend" nick was pissed.
"OooOohh 😼" "sorry dude, I don't speak goo goo gaha gaha PISS baby"
George giggled and then started to focus on the board.

First chapter guys! ( if anyone wants to know)