after school

A/n: im so sorry about the long break, it was well needed, i have a bad sleep scheduale and school and also mental health stuff ^^

--------------------------
Gogys pov
-----------
It was only the third day being apary of this new school but it sucked. He was probably being used by this football player, is madly inlove with him but overall school was just stressing him out big time.

It was the end of yhe day and He was walking out of class, walking through the empty hallways that were starting to fill up.
He looked out one of the many windows along the long corridor, staring at the feild dream was in.
-------
(im gunna start using their cc' names from here on because someone said they didnt like their real names and i wanna make sure im notmoverstepping boundires))
----------
his gaze met dreams for a second, but to him it felt like hours.
He quickly snapped out of his little daydream and ran away.
Even though he couldnt see it, dream chuckled at his embarrassment.

The bell rang. A little bit late, but its not like thay made a difference anyways.
He ran to the entrance of the school, slowely pacing his way to the gate, getting slower and slower.

--He started walking.🚶👨
--
"GEORGE!"
George jumped slightly, turning his head.

"Your panting, are you ok?"
"Dream?"

"Sorry, just catching my breath" he looked at george, "wanna come to my place? Just for an hour at tops if your uncomfortable, its not that far from yours so if you get bored you can walk home a-"
"Sure" george sounded so very bland, he didnt mean to though. Although dream didnt care anyway, he was exstatic he wanted to come over.

"Ok!" Dream smiled like a child.
He grabbed georges hand and they took the bus back to dreams place.
George followed his lead, dream walking slighly ahead of him, while leading him to a seat near the back, still holding hands.

Dream, being ahead of geogre, took the window seat.
Georges thoughts were going crazy, his eyesight fuzzy, and was blushing madly from the warmth of dreams hand.
"Maybe he wont mind?"  He thought, as he layed his head on dreams shoulder, and tugged lightly at dreams sleave with his sweater paws.

Dream had his headphones in, he looked at george who had his eyes closer, lightly nudgeing him. It was cute.
He used his right hand and started ruffiling georges hair, fluffing it up making george clench at his sleeve a little harder out of embarrassment.

George lifted his hand up and used it to cover the tiny bit of face you could barely see, pulling his swester over his hand, trying to cover up his blushing face. 
"Hey georgieee", dream whispered, "wake up, the bus stopped"

George whined as he pulled away from dream slowely, as he missed the warmth dearly, he quickly swung his head arounf to start walking towards the door.
Dream chuckled, knowing he was trying to hide nis embarrassment, deciding not to tease him.

The second they got out the bus, george purposely grazed his hand over dreams, hoping he'd get the memo, if he didnt, he'd pull out the "it was an accident!" Card. Not that dream would ever believe that stupid lame cover up though.

Drea, looked at george, trying his best not to laugh, cracking a smile.
George saw this in the corner of his eye and looked at dream.
"Wh-At?" His voice cracked. For fucks sake.
Dream smiled with a pitifull expression, not of mockery but of wholesome-ness.
He gracefully grabbed his hand and kept walking. I mean, george got what he wanted.
(like always)

A/n: english is my first lauguage but jm bad at it 😔😐💔🍆 penis

They got to dreams house in a minute and was greated by dreams mother?!
George was lead to dreams bedroom.
"Wanna play minecraft?"
George nodded shyly, still embarrassed.

Dream pulled another chair to his computer.
"You have two computers?" George blurted out.
"Mhm, my mom has a pretty good job, i dont usually need this but i figured i might make a friend this year"
The last bit covered in sarcasm

"Wanna come onto my smp?"
"Sureeee" george sat on the chair that was infrint of the computer he was using

They were both beside eachother, but maily because dream genuinely didnt want geroge to di anything syuoid on his comouter, he had a decently paid life, but he still had a conceot of money.

Dream looked at george, as he logged into his minecraft account.
Dream nudged his chair a little closer to him, ruffiling his hair again,brushing his hands through Georges' soft hair.

George fixated his gaze on his lap, trying not to burst out in happiness as he was trying to contain his blushing and fangirling.

----------------------
A/n: again, sofry for the huge break, updates will be slow, please be patient <3
Everyone please keep drinking water! Go eat a snack! Curl up in bed with blankets and teddies and shit. Go listen to DREAMS NEW SONG!
---------------