Awkward

George had finished his classes and went to meet with poking and Niki to try distract himself and practice for the big game. He ran to the yard where niki texted him to meet them.

"Hello!" George said while he was running towards them.
Niki handed George a full set of their team uniform socks and all. 📣☺️

"You can change in the changing room the guys change in! Its over there, the first door the stairs lead up too."

"Thanks Niki" George smiled. He didn't mean that smile thought, imagine how bad he was gunna be made fun of?
George made his way too the staircase, meeting clay on the way out.

"Hi George."
"Oh h-" George was cut off by clay walking away. "Shouldn't I be the one ignoring you asshole?" He mumbled under his breath, quiet enough for clay to not hear him.

George was well pissed off now, clay had stole his first kiss, and as much as he wanted it, and how much he liked it, he wished clay would've taken it slower.

George was in the changing room now and started to change, while thoughts rushed through his head.
"Is he messing with me?" "Die it mean anything to him" "was he playing him?" "Was he being used?"
"Is he going home and laughing that he's playing with the new kid?"

"Well shit"he muttered under his breath
He quickly pulled up his knee high socks and ran back to poki and Niki.

"You look great! This one is your actual fit unlike my old one, this one is a size or two bigger!"
"Thank you Niki!" George smiled at the compliment

They started doing stretches and after 15 minutes they started practicing the cheer.
A/n: thoughts will now be written in italics // e.g: you smell bad

"I wonder if he knows I liked him? Jerk. Should I talk to him later? Should I leave it? Let time fix it? MABYE I should talk to him about it. When? He's such an asshole. Why hasn't he said anything? It was LITTERALLY this morning. Whats his problem?" Thoughts rushed through George's head.

"Anddd that's it for today guys! Thank you all so much! Keep practicing at home though! We will be having a few more practices on Wednesday and thursday! And the match is on Sunday in this same place! Make sure you can be there!"

George quickly snapped out of his little day dream.
"Bye Niki! See you at practice Tommrow then!

George left to get the bus home. He decided to sneak is phone thst day, he didn't plan to be on it during class though, just to listen to YouTube music on the way back.

He put in is ear buds and starting listening to one of his playlists.
He leaned against the window as he was sitting in the window seat.

"I should text him when I get home."

He got off the bus and walked a few steps to his house greeted by his mother.
"I'm going off to do some work shifts to fill in for some of my partners, don't do anything irrational!"

"Of course mom, see you later" he smiled feeling a sense of relief unlike all his worries from today.
He ran to the kitchen to make pot noodles and ran upstairs.

he went to the messages app and started typing what he was gunna say.

Gogy 💕
Hey clay,listen the kiss earlier, what did it mean to you?

"Clay💕^^" is typing...

George forgot he had saved him as that.

Clay💕^^
Sorry, I know it was too much, I pushed that onto you too fast and shouldn't have. I'm sorry :) I was just caught in the moment, but if we can, could we atleast still be friends?no pressure

Gogy 💕
What? No I mean, I didn't hate it, but I want to know if you were just messing around cause you thought it was funny to you. "Making fun if the new kid" vibes idk? :/ please give me a straight answer ^^

Clay💕^^
Of course it ment something to me George. But I dont want to overstep your boundaries, and its clear i did, and I'm sorry I hope we can still be friends, even if it is awkward :)

Gogy 💕
Ok thanks lol

Clay💕^^
:] ok see you Tommrow!
                                     Read 18:15

////clays pov:
" FUCK" clay yelled out. "I messed it up. I shouldn't have been so cocky"
Clay felt so much guilt.

He decided to take a walk to the coffee shop to let out some relief.
He started listening to girl in red to try distract himself.

He planned to just walk to the coffee shop and to walk out but he decided to go in anyway,
He wanted to buy a cookie.

Fuck I have LITTERALLY known him for a day. And I was just THAT cocky huh?

He was on the verge of crying, desperately not trying to ruin his reputation of being "strong"
He went to the young girl at the counter and asked for a coffee. He decided to drink it km the way home Instead of sitting oh so lonely at a table.

Clay started shivering, "huh?" Clay looked up. It was snowing? "Fuck I hope it wont snow on Sunday"
he decided to walk home to go to bed and just eat snacks around the house trying to distract himself from the pure stress he felt right now.

He got home and still had a bit of coffee left and decided he would eat some homemade cookies bad had made a last Friday.

He went upstairs to enjoy the tasty treats to watch some YouTube videos.

He got into a green hoodie and sweats and got into bet surrounded in blankets and pillows.
He opened his phone again purposely not opening his message app so he wouldnt be reminded of his dumb acts.

He looked at the time on his phone, "half 6 already? Fuck its late"

"Incoming call from, 'snapmaps' "
"Oh god"

-----------------
ALRIGHT GUYS LATE CHAPTER SORRY I WAS TOO LAZY HAHA.
also! I'm trying my best to write as much as I can min one chapter and to make it atleast to 1000 words no TM including the author notes! I hope your enjoying the story so far!