the coffee shop

A/n; alright before we start, thank you for anyone commenting on my story, IM LITTERALLY BEAMING RN 😩 but I can't reply because I'm using a fake email, because my real one is kinda called "kitty_chan159" that i made when i was EIGHT SOOO i can't verify my email and can't reply, sorry guys ^^ ANYWAY
-----------------------

After getting picked up by his mom, George took his phone out of his
bag and saw a piece of paper in his phone case?

It read,
"Hey gogy, its clay, I forgot to ask you your number so here's mine"
-clay
a sudden blush washed over George's face.
George dialed clays phone number into his own phone.

George404:
Hello! Is this clay? :]
George put his phone down hoping for a response and left to get a drink from downstairs, after all,
He was very dehydrated after cheer.

George was walking back up the stairs when he heard the 'ding!'

George ran to his phone as fast as he could without spilling his full cup of water.

Clay@gmail.com: (this is not his actual email do not send anything to this person)
Yes, I am the one amd only clay :)

"George404" nicknamed "clay"

Clay💕^^:
WHAT DID YOU CHANGE IT TOO LMFAO LET ME SEE.

"George404" is typing...

George404:

"Clay💕^^" nicknamed "george404"clay💕^^: hello, "gogy💕"

clay💕^^: hello, "gogy💕"

Even if George wasnt gay, George's heart fluttered. And even if George thought clay was playing games,
Clay was flirting, but subtle enough so if he found out he would play it off as a joke.

George never questioned if he was gay or straight, not that it even mattered to him though. I mean, maybe his ego more pride

Clay💕^^:
Hey George! Wanna meet up at the local coffee shop? I wanna get To get to know you,

Gogy 💕: sure! I can start walking now?

Clay💕^^:yep! See you there! 💕 by love ❤️😩

Gogy 💕: STOP LMFAOO and yea see you
Read 18:16

"I'm leaving to the coffee shop to meet a friend! I will try keep in contact! By mom!"
Not waiting for a response,he grabbed his keys and left for the coffee shop.

the walk was 8 minutes, not that long, but long enough for him to devour himself in thoughts about his sexuality.
Mabye he was bisexual? He mentally screamed in his head.

"Clay is LITTERALLY the iconic football player, he was obviously straight, I mean, come on?"

his eyes fixated on the ground, fiddling with is fingers wondering if he even looked okay.
He was wearing a black sweater merch from a singer he liked with a black jacket with a hood

While he was walking he bumped into someone. Fuck. The reaction on his face when he looked up? Embarrassing alright.

"Oops sorry didn't see ya there shorty, grow up, physically" the guy smirked, so fucking cocky.
George looked up,and to his delight it was clay.thank goodness.

"I'm average height." George wasnt mad, he pretended to be,but he did like the teasing.
"Doesnt matter."

George giggled as clay grabbed his hand and went into the shop.
"What did you plan on getting? On me."

George looked at him ready to argue but decided not to.
"O-oh mabye a croissant and a coffee, also u-hm thank you"
The dusted pink on his face was getting worse by the second.

"Sure!" Clay went up to the counter while George stayed at the table, admiring his outfit.
He may not know his own sexuality, but he was attractive. Hot he dare say.

Clay was wearing a fashion style called techwear. And George was on the verge of drooling.
A/n: I love techwear. If u have that style. MARRY ME OMG

clay same back with what George ordered and what he ordered himself, although it was just a copy of George's order.
"So what's your type?"
"wOT?" George spat out.

"In people, like personality or looking wise?" Clay asked, he wasnt even confident that George even liked him as a friend but he wanted to know.

"Well, I think I'm bisexual so women, probably just kind I don't even know, mabye long hair? Men, taller I guess? Dominant? Is that what its called?"

"Oh your a bottom?"
"W-I'm not a bottom-.." George was redder than ever.

"Well what's your type then?" George asked, trying to money up him.
"I like cute guys"
"Wow great description clay, love that" George was now just being sassy.

"Wait, guys?" Realization hit, did George have a chance?
"Yea I'm bisexual! Everyone at school knows actually^^"

"Do you know anything about gaming? George?"
"Yea uhm, I have a setup and I play a lot of Minecraft." George was slightly scared if clay was gunna call him a child but here he goes.

"Oh same here! Whats Ur user? Mines Dream"
"Georgenotfound"

"I can add you later than babe"
"wOt?! WHAT" George whisper yelled to him.

"IM K-iDddING" clay wheezed so loudly you would swear he was a kettle.
Clay was feeling bold, now that he was at the stage where you can flirt and play off as a joke.

"Its ok gogy, even if I'm playing, I love you" clay pouted sarcastically.
"You suck."

"Oh by the way George, you uh ,you look good in a skirt."
Clays face dusted with light pink.

"U-uhm thank you" George muttered under his breath barley loud enough for clay to hear.
"No problemo cutie"

"S-stop" George looked down at the ground.
Clay giggled at the short boy and decided to walk him home.

Clay wanted to hold his hand badly, but he didn't in case he crossed any boundaries.
It was late and dark. He could see the bright stars counting as many as he could while walking.

After a few minutes they made it to George's house.
"Wanna stay over? My mom wont mind"

"That desperate already love?" Clay was trying To hide his huge smirk plastered across his face
"Yes or no clay."

"Of course I want to George"
"Stop "

Clay wheezed trying hard not to be too loud.
George did nit look impressed.

He opened the door and let him and clay inside.
"Welcome to my house, you ready to meet your soon to be mother in law?

"WHAT?!"
"GEORGE WHAT?"

---------------
I'm looking over my spelling mistakes and editing them, and also this is the end of day one! The story will take please where the story ends on the seventh day, (not seven chapters)