well fuck.

A/n THANK U ALL FOR ALL UR SUPPORT AND LOVE?! HOLY HECK I WAS SO UNMOTIVATED BUT HERE WE R THANK U GUYS WTF!?!? ALSO HOLY HECK ALL THE VIEWS WTF AND TY FOR THE VOTES AND THE COMMENTS OMG THE COMMENTS MAKE MY HEART BEAM

--------

__"Dream" has joined the call.__

"Hey man! Wanna hop onto mc and get grind some bed wars?"

"Hey sap nap? Do you think we can just chat maybe?"

"Sure? You okay?"

Clay was already regretting his next words.
"Do you know that knew kid? George?"

"Well kind of"
"And you-know how I'm super impulsive?"

"Clay? What happened?"
"Nick I fucked up. I really did. I liked him, no I liked hum, and I know that sounds stupid, its only the second day in be known him but I really like him and I kissed him earlier today and I don't think he was comfortable with it. At all, we talked it out but he seems mad."

Nick knew he was being genuine and let clay vent a little more.
"Listen dream, I know this sounds cliché and all, but I'm here for you, and I'm sure everything will be okay."

Clay was lying on his side, covered in fluffy blankets.
He sighed.

"That bed wars offer still up sap?"
" Of course" nick smiled, hoping he could try and get his thoughts racing back to normal again.

It worked though. All night long they were up playing bed wars, or atleast that's what they told their friends, they actually stayed up till 2 am but they seemed cooler like this, nick successfully distracted clay from his thigh process.

Not that it worked all night though.
The second the call ended his mind went back to George. Deep down he felt guilty. And he wanted to too, he wanted to feel guilty for the stunt he had pulled.

But thinking back to their kiss earlier, it was so enticing. His face felt hot, he felt like he was choking.
Thinking back to the scene out was entirely lust built.

Clay knows he messed up but deep down he can't lie, he enjoyed the kiss, more than anything ever in the world. Georges soft lips, how he got flustered so easily, how his sweater was just oversized enough for him to have sweater paws.

Clay knew thinking about George like this was wrong, but it couldn't hurt him to think about him.
Clay opened his curtains so he could fall asleep to the stars, hoping the next day would be better, and hopefully George wouldnt think less of him.

It was such a low chance but boy did he want that 1 in 7.5 trillion chance to happen.
All he wanted, if he was being serious, was Georges warmth.
And the fact George had only known him for 2 days? Fuck?

"How am I going to last neither with him"
Clay groaned, feeling tired and drowsy and plain upset.

He put in his ear buds and started to listening to his sleeping playlist to try fall asleep.
The second he out it in he instantly fell asleep.

Maybe it was all the stress, which it probably was, but he was to asleep to figure that one out.

His alarm. Clay woke up at his usual time yawning and get up to change and brush his teeth.
Today was Wednesday.

he changed into a lime hoodie with a black polo neck underneath to keep warm, unlike his usual techwear fashion, I mean he was too mentally tired to "dress up"

He went to get a bit of toast before brushing his teeth, and swiftly taking the bus to school today to see nick to try calm his nerves.

A voice in clays head popped up, "George in a skirt"
He mentally slapped himself, "NONONONO"

He was already red from picturing him all dressed up, but the slapping made it worse.
"Hey, clay? You alright?" Nick looked worried.

"Yeah I'm good, just tired from over word and school yaknow "

"I'm tired" probably the most common excuse known to man. But nick believed it, why? He didn't wanna doubt him, if he did, it might put even more stress on clay.

"Oh ok! Try to calm down a bit before class then" nick smiled.

Clay couldn't hello but laugh, looking at nicks worried face.

"What is wrong with you. I'm trying to be a GOOD friend here" sapnap made the stupidest pouting face clay had ever seen, only making him wheeze louder.

Suddenly the bus stopped.
"Fuck" nick thought. "this is George's houses stop."

"You okay? Something min Ur mind nick?"

"No. Not really I guess" he gave a half smile.
----------------------
LESS THAN 760 WORDS BUT ITS THE BEST I CAN DO RN. I DONT EVEN DO MY HW IM LITTERALLY JUST MENTALLY TIRED GUYS SORRYY!! But I'm GUNNA stop PR missing when chapters Wilks be out, obviously I'm trying my best, but some days IM just can't ^^ anyway good day/ night! Also here's my sleeping playlist for anyone who wants it!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/77Y3uAQe7HFQihfHIZYqBi?si=4TS6FsIjT4q3Qywey4xLYw