wholesome 😬😍

An// LIKE MY DRAWING OF JAMES FROM TALES OF THE SMP GUYS?!!!! POGGG?? ALSO YESTERDAY I GOT INTO THE DREAM MERCH GC!! ANF I JUST ORDERED GOGYS MERCH VERY EXCITED!! ON WITH THE CHAPTERRR WOOOHOLL!!!!!( also i didnt know whay to name yhr title sorry HAAHAH
--------------------------

george loaded up minecraft, while dream unlocked his phone.

Conversation between sapynapy and dream--

Dream-
We're playing minecraft

Sapnap-
Dry af, but whatever 😐. Want me to join? Im with karl rn.

Dream-
No i just wanted to let you know , you wanna join? Pfft clingy af
Read: 4:20

(haha 420)
----------------------------------------------------

George looked over at dream, "wanna hop on?" Georges heart sped up, he didnt know where he stood with dream.
"Oh, right, sorry" dream logged onto minecraft in his own set up, taking a while to load in.
"Wanna play bed wars? Or make our own world?"

"Uh We can make our own world"
Dream smiled, he could tell george was having a tough time expressing emotions, not that it wasnt his fault tho, it tottaly was his fault, he told himself he would talk to him about it later that day.
Well, he told himself that anyway.

Dream made a new world, naming it "dogy"

"Are you a dog persom or somthin'?" George looked at dream, giggling a bit.
"No i just replaced the g in gogy to a d for dream, im bad at naming things, and im actually a cat person" dream smiled, still looking at his computer, inviteing his old account onto the new world.

George didnt answer dream, he was starting to regret coming to dreams house today, he planned on ignoring him for a while, purely pissed at him for taking georges first kiss, but he just had to invite him, and it'd just be rude to refuse the offer.

He spawned into the new survival world, "wanna complete the game? Or just have fun and take it slow?"
"We can take it slow" dream said, as he started punching a tree.

After 30 minutes, they started to build their house, well george built them a house, dream isnt the best minecraft builder, i mean, he begs to differ, but george insisted on building it, incase he built some square ass oak plank, plain as shit bullshit, you never know!

George decided to build the house in a cave, giving it some cottage-core vibes.
"Gimme a sec, im just gunna head off to the bathroom" dream smiled.
George nodded, and looked back at the computer he was using.

The bathroom wasnt too far from dreams bedroom, he saw it while on the way in.
Once he heard the bathroom lock, he decided to do some snooping. I mean come on, we all do it.

Dreams room was pretty big, he had a double sized bed, with a walking closet on the oppisite wall. He decided to look in his closet, it was full of tech-wear styled outfits, with some old man sweaters and some plain hoodies added to the mix for comfort.

He heard the bathrrom door unlock. "SHIT" he yelled in his head and rushed back to his seat, as the door handle twisted, and dream walked in.
"You good?" Dream asked, lookimg at the distressed george
"Yes, uhm creepers just suck" george face looked back at the bright screen, as he looked at the little digital clock in the bottom right.

"Oh shit" dream looked at george, "whats wrong?" Dream was worried about him.
"Nono, its ok, its just, i forgot my mom was going out of town, for a while, and thats great and all, but i should start walking home aroumd now, ya'know,since i need to buy groceries and all, and make dinner, i'd lobe to stay longer but i should get going"

"How long is she staying out for?" Dream asked
"For like, a month.I dont know how i forgot, sorrg" george didnt know why, but he felt anxious, "sorry im a little upbeat, since its my first time being home alone for more them a few hours" george laughed a little trying to make it less awkward.

"You can stay here for a while, my mom is super chill, and i dont mind at all, it'll save you alot of trouble" dream smiled, trying his best to reassure george he was safe.
"I really shouldnt th-" "its ok george, you can stay her for a while" dream patted georges head, semding him another soft smile, reassuring him everything was ok to him.

"A-Alright thAnk you" georges gaze fixated on the ground, his voice shaky from the anxiousness in his stomach. "Where do you want me to sleep?" George asled, hoping he wasnt being rude. "I mean you can sleep in my bed, its big enought for the both of us, but if your uncomfortable with that, i can always sleep on the couch. Dreams voice was soft, unlike georges shaky and hesitate stuttering voice.

"I- ...dont mind if we share a bed" george cracked a genuine smile, getting a little more giggy now as he saw a peice of dreams hair out of place.
"Your such a child" dream stared at George, laughing along with him.

"MEOW"
"Huhm?" Geogre looked down at his feet, where a little cat stood.
"This is patches, shes my cat!"dream chuckled as george bent down, one hand on his knee, as the other was stroking patches.

"Shes usually not this use to people this quick, it took sapnap months for her to let him near her"
"Alot of people saw im an animals person, i get along with them easily, i dont get it either" george smiling like a little kid petting the cute cat.

*click* george looked up at dream, who was towering over him, "DREAM" his gaze was met with dreams phone, taking multiple shots of george with patches.
"What? Oh come onnnnm, its cuteee" dream giggled putting his hand up to his mouth.

George was trying to jump up amd grab dreams phone to delete them.
"Wanna see them?"
"No you JERK!! Delete those!" George whisper yelled, trying not to alert any other house hole members.

"N-nnnooo" dream was practicly dying, wheezing and laughing at the flustered boy infront of him.