1. || extended prologue

Isabella McCall is not your average popular girl; she isn't a girly girl and doesn't like to spend her time in the mall

Isabella McCall is not your average popular girl; she isn't a girly girl and doesn't like to spend her time in the mall. No, she would rather be on the lacrosse pitch or going on an adventure with her best friend Stiles Stilinski and her twin brother Scott McCall. There's a lot of things to know about Isabella or more so why she acts the way she does.

You may ask yourself why is she so cold? Or why is she so rude to everyone?

It's simple when her dad left, she didn't know how to cope or react. She loved him dearly and they were so close but one day her mom and dad got in an argument, and he never came home it broke her. What a great father, note the sarcasm.

So, after that she pushed everyone else away not wanting them to be able to have the effect on her and not wanting them to break her heart just like her father did. The only people that she let close to her was Scott, Stiles, her mom, and Noah Stilinski. But if she did care about you, she would do anything for you. Those 4 people are the only people she trusts, and she thought no one could change her mind.

But then the strawberry blonde appears and even though Isabella would never admit it she turns her life upside down and all she wants to do is be with the girl, protect and care for her.

Why is she feeling this way? How could she feel this way? Isabella McCall doesn't love anyone not like that!

How has one girl turned her life upside down in a matter of weeks?

Lydia Martin was the other popular girl, the classic type of popular girl. She's girly, loves shopping and doesn't like getting her hands dirty. She hangs out with the popular clique and is dating the popular jock that everyone wants. But everyone knows that she would leave him in a blink of an eye if Isabella asked her to.

She does everything in her power to try and get the attention but fails miserably just like everyone else does. Isabella only hooks up with people once and then moves on she doesn't go to high school parties finding them boring she goes to night clubs and raves. Everyone knew that but what they didn't know was the reason Lydia always threw parties was to try and get her attention, but she hasn't shown up once.

Isabella doesn't hang out with the popular clique she has been asked many times and has rudely declined many times. The only people she is ever seen with is Scott and Stiles and god help anyone who is rude to any of them. The last girl to be rude to Isabella was left with a broken nose and a black eye whilst she was left with a week suspension and the last boy to be rude to Scott was Jackson and he was punched in the face leaving him with a fat lip.

Talk about Jackson Whittemore he used to be best friends with Isabella before her dad left and then she pushed him away and he never understood why. Now the only time they talk without her insulting him was on the lacrosse pitch they were co-captains, and they were both the best on the team by far.

Jackson doesn't understand why Isabella hates him so much, but he doesn't question her for it nobody does because it's not worth it. If you saw her out with her Scott and Stiles, she looks like a different person a smile on her face, although they won't see her laugh and only her boys can make her smile.

Isabella doesn't have much in common with many people nor does she want to but there is one thing she has that is identical to a certain strawberry blonde girl. Their hearts are inferno, and they need each other to put out the flames.

(A/N- so this is my new story, for once I decided to right a prologue. I hope you enjoyed it if you did, please vote and comment what you want to see next ~ Hazza)

 I hope you enjoyed it if you did, please vote and comment what you want to see next ~ Hazza)