6. || shifted

So many crazy things have happened over the last couple of days

It turns out me and Scott were bit by a werewolf which isn't as sick as it sounds that night was a horror show in itself, our best friend didn't believe that we were bitten by said wolf. I have a lovesick twin who is absolutely obsessed with Allison, I mean yeah, she's pretty but does he have to be this into her it's kinda annoying.

Jackson threatened my twin biggest mistake of the jackass's life, both me and Scott have heightened sentences and we met a dickhead in the woods whose name is Derek Hale, I went to one of Lydia Martin's parties even if I was only there for a couple of minutes it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Scott asked Allison on a date to said party it all was going well until he went all wolfie and had to leave the party. Personally, I think he was a knob to me and Stiles about the whole situation so he kinda deserved getting shot in the arm by hunters it healed so no big deal, right.

Oh, Derek also saved my asshole of a brothers life and explained who the people were who shot my twin and apparently there are werewolf hunters we need to watch out for as well, and if that's not bad enough Scott's little girlfriend Allison her dad is said hunter... yeah if you told me this was going to be my life from now on, I'd take you to Eichen but dang how things have changed.

Anyways, me and Scott are currently walking into the boy's locker room since Coach Finstock insisted that the school built me a little bit which is closed off from the boys as we have all our lacrosse meetings in here and I'm the only girl on the team he thought it would be easier.

I walk over to my section before changing into my lacrosse gear, well that's until my enchanted hearing and scent pick up Scott's mood, he smells depressed, and he reeks of anxiety plus his breathing has gotten uneven and has settled into heavy pants.

I swap my lace bra for a sport one, I'm sorry but it's easier to play sports in an actual sports bra then a regular one as there tighter and holding. I walk over to my twin who is staring at nothing he looks completely out of it; I sit on the bench in front of him trying to think about what to say but nothing comes out my mouth.

"Did you apologies to Allison?" Stiles questions trying to work out what's wrong with his friend, but little did he know he was coming to my rescue even though I care about the boys sometimes I don't know what to say to help.

"Yeah" Scott says emotionlessly not moving or showing any form of life or understanding.

"So, is she giving you a second chance or..." Stiles trails of confused at his best friend's behaviour.

"Yeah" Scott replies voice monotone he stares, with no shirt on, at nothing.

"Yeah! All right, so everything's good!" Stiles says enthusiastically, trying to bring some light into the conversation even though it didn't work.

"No" Scott says causing me to sigh, I run my hands through my messy hair.

"No? What does he mean, no?" Stiles asks me now, trying to see if I will give out any information but before I could speak Scott decides to answer.