13. || jealousy

So, here is a sentence I never thought would come out of my mouth, but I am currently over at Allison Argents house you know werewolf hunter's daughter and we are choosing her outfit as she wants to look good for my brother

Allison is searching through her closet whilst me and Lydia are sat on the bed. I'm paying more attention on throwing the football in the air which she gave me saying she found it in one of her boxes either way it keeps me happy, as I've been here since dinner time. I was only planning on coming here for half an hour, but I ended up staying a lot longer.

Lydia on the other hand has had her eyes trained on my shoulders, or when my shirt rides up just an inch she drinks in the skin, Allison clears her throat effectively getting the girls attention.

"Mmm, pass" Lydia says her eyes hardening, Allison pulls out another top which I look up at.

"No, way. Pass" I say before Lydia even gets the chance which shocks both girls. "What? I may not be into fashion and all that, but I have a fashion sense and that my friend is not it."

"Pass" Lydia says to the next top she holds up, Allison lets out a sigh. "Let me see." Lydia gets up off the bed and struts over to the closet swaying her hips a little more giving me a good view which I do not complain about.

"Pass. Pass. Pass on all of it. God, Allison, respect for your taste is dwindling by the second." Lydia laughs but cuts her own laugh off when she spots a certain top. "Hmm. What about this Bella."

I lift my head up at my name being mentioned, I look over the top my eyes scan it taking it in, before looking at the girl. I nod in agreement; Allison takes it from Lydia and holds it up to her body as she looks in the mirror and not gonna lie my jaw drops slightly.

"Yeah, you definitely look hot in that. Kinda makes me regret Scott got in there first, definitely wear that" I say causing the brunette to blush as she continues looking in the mirror, Lydia has to stop herself from tearing the top to shreds and pouncing on the girl in the bed not wanting her to say that about anyone but her.

Lydia uses all her restraint as well to bite back a comment of not liking it at all and changing her mind, god why didn't she pick a different top?! But thankfully before Allison gets over her flustered ness and has a chance to reply her dad walks in breaking the mood.

"Dad, hello." Allison says surprised and irritated at the fact her dad didn't even knock.

"Right. I'm sorry. I completely forgot to knock" the Hunter says looking at me and Lydia briefly I bite back my growl and the need to pull Lydia into my side, hiding her away from the danger.

"Hey, Mr. Argent" Lydia says flopping down on the bed close to me her head is practically in my lap, I can also see right down her top from this angle, and I try my best to be a respective person and not look but common she's a hot girl and I'm a hormonal teenager.

I decide to pay attention to the Hunter forcing myself to nod at him in acknowledgement usually I would be politer, but this is not the case.

"Dad, do you need something?" Allison asks not wanting her dad to ruin this rare girl's moment between all three girls which might not happen again even though she wants it too.