5. || finding my twin

I woke up to the rumble of Roscoe's engine as the bright sun shines through the jeep windows blinding me

I woke up to the rumble of Roscoe's engine as the bright sun shines through the jeep windows blinding me. I sit upright in my seat as we continue to look for Scotty, Stiles has been up all night looking and I feel bad for falling asleep, but everything ached so badly last night from the shift, which is something I'm not ready to think about yet.

Half an hour later I notice the familiar figure walking through the woods gripping his arm... Scott.

What the hell happened to him? And where is his shirt?

"Stiles there" I say pointing to Scott, Stiles speeds up driving over to him and pulling in. He takes his jacket off passing it over to my brother who gratefully accepts it. I look at him for a few seconds fussing over his arm before smacking him round the back of his head.

"Ouch" Scott groans holding his head.

"That's for being a dick and for worrying me" I say pulling him into a hug before climbing into the back so Scott can sit in the front. Scott explains everything that happened with the hunters and Derek saving him and explaining that the bite is a gift.

I scoff at that. Some gift this is, has it got a return label that comes with it?

"But the weirdest part was he asked about you Bella" Scott says causing me to poke my head in-between the seats.

"What?! Why me?" I ask curiously, why would he want to know about me? Maybe he wants to know if I shifted or not?

"I don't know he said something about smelling your scent from a mile away as your different. I asked how but he just walked away saying you'll find out" Scott says looking at me confused.

"Great, that's helpful" I mutter under my breath. How am I different? Ugh I have so many questions which by the looks of things Derek Hale can answer, maybe I'll pay him a visit.

"You know what actually worries me the most" Scott says changing the subject staring out of the jeep window in thought.

"If you say Allison, I am going to punch you in the head" Stiles says causing me to laugh.

"I second that" I say smiling, me and Stiles high-five but Scott looks at us unimpressed shaking his head.

"God, she probably hates me" Scott says worrying about the girl he likes, I roll my eyes how could that be what he is thinking about in a situation like this! He's a freaking werewolf and he's more worried about a girl that he doesn't even know that well.

"Ugh. I doubt that" Stiles says annoyed at his best friend as well thinking the same thing as me.

"Just apologies and make up some excuse that you felt ill or had dodgy meat beforehand. Or... you could tell her that you turn into a beast of the night, and you didn't want to rip her to shreds, so you left her there all alone for some stranger who is also a beast of the night to pretended to be your friend to take her home from the party for some unknown reason..." I say causing Stiles to burst into laughter whilst Scott glares at me angrily.