8. || half a girl

The next morning, I wake up to my alarm blaring and a heater next to me, I open my eyes slowly I go to move but stop instantly when I hear a groan my body reacts faster than I can think I pin the person down about to punch the intruder in the face...

The next morning, I wake up to my alarm blaring and a heater next to me, I open my eyes slowly I go to move but stop instantly when I hear a groan my body reacts faster than I can think I pin the person down about to punch the intruder in the face until I come face to face with my brother.

"What the hell, Bella" Scott says shoving me off him before rubbing his eyes and pulling the covers over his face.

"It's your own fault I told you not to come in here without me knowing" I say before getting out of bed and turning my alarm of fully awake now, my heartbeat slowly calming down. I pull the cover back over Scott causing him to let out a sigh, I can tell he didn't sleep much last night by the evident bags under his eyes so letting him sleep in a little will be fine.

I go downstairs to make myself a coffee and have a conversation with my overly tired mom who has just come in from work. Once I finish my coffee, I head upstairs to take a shower leaving Scott to sleep until I get out. I wash my hair in the shower so once I get out, I use two towels one for my body and one for my hair, I brush my teeth wrapped up in both towels.

Once I'm dry, I discard the one from my body replacing it with underwear and a robe, I go into my bedroom waking up my twin telling him he needs to get ready and with the persuasion of Dunkin' doughnuts he eventually gives in and goes into his room to get ready.

I rummage through my closet and draws looking for a basic outfit today I opt for my black graphic t-shirt, which is actually Stiles', some black denim shorts that have sequins on the back pockets and a pair of black tights as it's cold out.

I go back into the bathroom putting some concealer under my eyes and lip balm on my lips, I let my hair down and dry it letting the natural waves come down. I add a silver chunky necklace and some silver chunky rings before throwing on my oversized knit cardigan and lacing up my black doc martins up so I'm ready to leave.

Scott is soon ready and we both head out stopping out Dunkin' before school so we start the day with a lot of coffee and food in our systems knowing we're gonna need it to deal with coach.

"What do you mean you can't play the game tomorrow night?" Coach asks as we all stand in his stuffy, untidy, and cramped office.

"I mean, I can't play the game tomorrow night" Scott says trying to sound firm, but it doesn't work, I shouldn't have come with him but after all his begging and whining I eventually gave in.

"Female McCall talk some sense into your brother" Coach says looking at me causing me to sigh, yup definitely shouldn't have come.

"Coach, I really don't think he should play in the game tomorrow night he..." I attempt to explain helping my brother out, but coach cuts me off or should I say 'corrects' me.

"... can't wait to play the game tomorrow night" Coach finishes for me, I let out a sigh knowing this conversation isn't going anywhere.

"No, coach, I can't play the game tomorrow night" Scott says getting just as frustrated as me, Coach looks at me giving me a nod as if to say, 'what is going on?"