2. || the trio

What would Isabella McCall do on the night before school, practice lacrosse, go to bed earlier maybe even do some homework

What would Isabella McCall do on the night before school, practice lacrosse, go to bed earlier maybe even do some homework. Absolutely not she was supposed to be at some girl's house called Rebecca for some math tutoring, but we all know it's not gonna end up that way.

She was planning on going there getting her maths done then going home but then she got bored and didn't want to do maths anymore, plus the girl was so nervous and is obviously worried about pissing of the ice queen herself that she didn't really know what to say.

The only reason Bella agreed to getting a tutor is because if she doesn't pass math, she doesn't get to be on the lacrosse team so obviously she let coach set her up with a tutor.

But I mean come on who even likes maths?

It's extremely boring and there is no point in trying to change my mind, I don't want to hear it I hate math end of discussion. Then Rebecca started fidgeting confusing me even more. Do I make her that nervous?

Its only when she started rubbing her thighs together did, I realise what's really going on, she's obviously fell for my teasing bait and has been left turned on.

What don't judge me I get all flirty when I'm bored? Plus, I only did the little things like take of my jacket subtly flexing my muscles as I do so, stretching so my top rises even more showing of my abs and casually fiddling with the tassels on my shirt, so they accidently come undone.

"Are you sure all you want to be doing is studying?" I say in a low seductive voice, running my fingers up her thigh slowly, teasing her even more she begins biting her lip causing me to smile.

"I mean, is that really what you wanted me over here for" I question fiddling with the buttons on her shorts causing her breath to hitch.

She isn't talking but I can tell she's begging for my touch by the way she's squirming around over the littlest things, I lean in as if I am about to kiss her, but I move away from her lips. My lips graze her ear as I talk in a hushed voice.

"There's a lot more things we could be doing" I carry on teasing, sucking her earlobe causing her to let out a whimper, but it sounds more like a breathy moan.

But I pull away as soon as the sound came out of her mouth looking back at my textbook whilst she tries to pull herself together, I act unfazed as if nothing even happened. "So, number 5..." but before I could continue her lips crash into mine causing me to smirk, I knew she wanted it.

I deepen the kiss, immediately taking control as her body submits to my touch straight away pulling her onto my lap. We continue to make out my hands roaming her body hungrily before finally going to the buttons on her shirt undoing them before throwing her shirt away. I move my attention from her lips to her jaw and neck kissing and sucking softly in search of her sweet spot.

She lets out a moan indicating that I found the spot I suck hard, licking and biting it causing her to let out more and more moans as I fiddle around with her bra straps. In one swift motion I have taken of her bra and flipped her around, pinning her hands above her head as I go down to her chest attacking it with more kisses.