strangers

☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎

after the boys did their handshake and finally picked the movie, at least 20 minuets had past. correction, they hadn't picked the movie. let's just say, peter and ned don't argue so to speak, but when it comes to movies they could 'debate' for hours. peter had begun walking the walls with a mount everest of CDs in hand. i think it was about time to stop this.
"i appreciate being ignored but if it carry's on i'll gladly leave."
the two of them slowly turned their heads towards me.
"no we-
"why don't we let her pick?"
"'her' has a name ned."
"oh i'm so sorry michelle would you like to pick the movie!"
peter didn't seem to mind the interaction and when realising his situation jumped down to join us. to be fare,
i should have expected, being dragged into this god awful fate, thanks ned. thanks a lot.
"o-ok."
they both stared at me as if i had the answer to world peace. so using my lack of knowledge on anything star wars i decided on picking the only one i remembered. also taking a mental note to educate myself on 'everything star wars' when home.

"sure, well- um- we should watch 'the return of the jedi'?"
i hoped i picked a decent one because i would; sadly, have to be watching it too.
the boys nodded in agreement, peter scavenged disney + for a good few minuets before sitting down next to me. ned sat in the armchair just a few meters away from me and peter in the love seat. as the movie started playing i lay my head on peters shoulder and watched how engaged the two where in the movie. every now and then, making a snarky remark over something.

30 minuets in and i'm bored. i take the blanket and rap it around me a little tighter. it was raining outside and of course you can count on peter to forget to close the windows. i decided not to freeze to death and close it, it was proving quite difficult  to rip myself from peters extremely tight grip.
"noooo your warrrrm."
"and you'll be warm if you let me close the window."
"guys sshh!"
peter let me go and watched me waddle over to the window to close it. when i came back he was still watching me walk towards him. he opened his arms for me to climb into and we both snuggled against each other.

i interlocked fingers with peter under the blanket and considered weather i should try and actually
e n j o y
the movie. you see that's really difficult when you head is laying on your boyfriends chest that's slowly rising and falling at a relaxing steady pace.
maybe resting my eyes won't hurt?
my mind wonders for a moment or two, if the boys find me asleep what would they do?
peter would definitely be nice and let me sleep but ned...?
eh- worth the hour or however long this movie is of rest.

obviously that didn't end up happening as my pillow decided to move, at lot.
"peter."
"mhm."
he hummed into my hair.
rude why was he moving so much, i wanted sleep.
i moved my head upwards just a tad and made contact with his lips. i never really got used to the feeling that 'i'm actually kissing peter parker' but then again it happens a lot nowadays. it wasn't a long kiss but just enough for ned to come back  from,
-i'm not sure where-
and slap peter across the back of the head. causing him to bump his four head against mine and me, biting peters lip in result. peter moaned in pain for a second or two, but let's face it he was fine.

"fuck you leeds!"
"no need to get feisty."
i lent my forehead against peters shoulder for a few minuets.
"it was a perfect opportunity worth the taking."
"you won't be thinking that wh-
"my head hurts."
ned giggled slightly at peter pain and my frustration, but if i'm honest my head was pounding. hitting your forehead, really, hurts. no questions asked.
you see, when you friends with
spider-man you rent to keep little pains like this to yourself though.
which peter hates but that's worth rambling over another day.
"your fine."
i said looking up at him from under some blankets.
normally i would crouch in his lap to make him feel taller, he said it makes him feel special or something.