easy

☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽ ☀︎︎ ☽

jameson better be grateful, as easy as it was to get peters attention i know that manky girl has her eyes on me. she's observant. all i have to do is keep this up for another few weeks and i'll be free from that mans grasp.
in the mean time, i might as well enjoy my time with parker. without denying it, he's hot. he's got game. his standards are clearly low, considering he chose jones but besides the point he's still hot, and mine for the taking until boss needs him.

out of every plan this one sure was easy. all i had to do was get peter to down some of that potion-shit and i was gold. it wasn't difficult, i told him i needed help with some homework and he didn't even question it.
at first i wasn't sure if he would turn up after the awkward antics at lunch, but peters a nice kid. he saves cats from trees, of courses would help me out. i asked hi. if he wanted some of my juice because i made it myself and he just went with it. stupid i know, but so is he.
to be fair no one was in sight, the coast was clear, him and his pathetic friends didn't see that coming.

the hard part is everyday i have to give him more. it's a 'love potion' after all. it wears out. it's not difficult, and he has no idea. slipping it in his morning coffee, or just forcing it when he's not thirsty. he's too drugged out his mind to know what's happening anyway.
plus i have to constantly have an eye on him. it's annoying. he left my watch at one point and i found him miles away at some coast, near a bus stop. i never let him out my sight after that.

peters a nice guy, it's a shame really.
i took on this mission mainly because of what i'd be promised from completing it. but i knew i'd be getting some good or decent sex out of it. that i did. he's not terrible, so to speak, but with a bit of practice he'll be fine, the boys a quick learner.
he'll never know about it later.
they'll have already done whatever with him by then. if i'm honest he'll probably just end up dead. it hurts a little because although he has no idea what's going on. he's still loved me more than anyone ever could or has.

take right now for example, he's lying on the couch as i stare into space, thinking through the whole situation.
he's cute. sleeping. he needed it.
they may have told me the weaker the better, but i think a shower and a few hours could do him good. plus if i don't feed him enough he'll be dead before i even get him to them.
i'm aware of how cruel this is,
yet, what i was promised outweighs whatever hell parker may go through.

i can't be too sure if they'll let me go, years of pain and torture doesn't just end because of spider-man. that's not how this game works, not how their game works anyway. they're evil, savage people. jameson knows exactly what he's doing it and how he's doing it. ironman's long gone and no avengers really have connections to the bug.
S.H.E.I.L.D may know of him but what do they care?
'spider-mans been "terrorising" the city for far too long',
he says. i can't say i completely agree, but the city isn't my problem is it?

peter shakes in his sleep, he gets nightmares a lot. i would walk over there but i can't be bothered, besides it'll pass. they always seem to.
he shakes violently, maybe i should go over there?
shooting up, i can see his startled eyes.
"you ok?"
he didn't reply so i pass him some water from the kitchen island. he gulps it down almost insanely and mumbles something about 'what's happening to me' or whatever under his breath.
"you can take a shower if you want."
he's started to stink a bit anyway so it would be good for the both of us.

he shakes his head as if it was a jarring thought.
"i can come with you if you want."
he shakes his head faster as if that suggestion was only worse.
"ok? go by yourself then!"
he doesn't like it when i shout, 'senses' or some shit. settling from his shocked state and wiping away loose tears from his cheeks he gets up to leave.
"thanks."
he whispers before wrapping his arm around me, giving me a short, quick, side hug then leaving.

his touch sends butterflies through my stomach.
i understand what michelle sees in him, which only makes me want to stay with him more. it's a shame he has this dark future ahead of him, and i can do so much to stop it. yet i won't. there's no need to. when he's gone, new york will morn for their hero, his two maybe three friends will be upset. oh and perhaps his aunt too.
and the most important thing, i'll be free. plus i've never liked spider-man. he's obnoxious, annoying and always on the news. when can we have something or someone else on.

ever since the unexpected visit from the girl herself, i've had to be extra careful. always shutting my curtains, never answering the door. i don't order anything to this address anyways. i don't let peter out either. it was about four-ish days ago the dingbat went 'missing' and we can't have that now can we. how he got that far out of town i don't know.
i destroyed his web-shooters long ago and done my fair share of research, and yet i can't find a reason for him going there. i'm guessing jones had something to do with it though, she must've.

i can hear the shower starting so i decide to make him some tea. so as i do, i get my many drugs and necessities out and ready. pouring, diluting chemicals into his drink. adding extra because of his metabolism. the concoction i make is special just for him. extremely strong, could instantly kill any normal person. it works as simple as, feeling a deep attraction for whomever he sets eyes on. just like any twisted, cliche fairytale. all i have to do is stand in front of him when he drinks it and when he looks up, it'll do it's thing.

it's so simple, so easy. it can't possible mess up or fail. i haven't got a clue as for how long i have to keep him like this, hopefully not too much time before they commence.
i suppose it takes a while to prepare such a perfect painful torture.
'it will last days'
is what they told me. that,
'his screams with fill the streets of new york.'
i took their word for it. they're sick, i'll give em' that, but i'd rather be sick than in his position. so while new york hides, hero-less.
i'll be listening.

.

.

.

.

.