A SPECIAL DAY?

(Tomura POV)

*Yawning*

I got up from my bed lazily and did my routine like going to the bathroom, wearing clothes and breakfast, that sort of thing.

I was ready to leave the room until I look at the calendar. It's April 3rd... No, wait... Today is not april 3rd. I stayed so long on those white walls that I started to forget things easily. Well, it's not like that's important. I wonder if yesterday I went to school... No... I didn't go.

It's so weird for a villain or ex-villain to go to school. I never cared about that. My main goal was to kill All Might, and that's it.

Except for that on the side of my room and locked the door, and I did what I did yesterday, and to my surprise there was no one in the elevator. I shrugged and got in the elevator.

*Yawning*

After a few seconds the elevator stopped and opened the doors, get out of there. On the school walk I saw that all the students were looking at me, whether it's first, second, or third-year students. They were all in me.

'... Ahh... should be because of what happened...' I've thought about it.

I ignored all the eyes and walked towards the school.

(Timeskip)

Already inside the school, I'm in the corridors heading towards my class... with the looks still on me...

*sigh*

'... That's exhausting. it seems like everyone knows what happened. That's annoying. Hm? What's Shinna doing outside my class with Horikita? What are they talking about...?' I watched them talk about something I don't know. Shinna had a bright smile on her face while talking to Horikita, and while Horikita... had her usual face, except that she had her hand on her chin as she had thought of something.

'What are they talking about..? Maybe she's just talking about books? Or make-up?.... I don't think so. I can't imagine Shiina and Horikita talking about makeup. So maybe it's the book they're talking about. yes, it should be that.' I thought as I headed towards them. Seeing their interaction was kind of weird, Shiina and I were probably the only ones talking to Horikita. Apart from me, no one else in Class D would talk to her or approach her because of her personality, however, she doesn't care.

Tomura: "Hey, Shiina and Horikita." When i finally get close enough, I called them.

Shiina: "O-oh! Hello Shigaraki, you're here now, right?" Strangely, she was a little nervous.

Tomura: "Ehh...? Yes. I just got here." I was a little confused by your nervousness, but still, I answered.

Shiina: "*sigh* Good." She said.

Tomura: "Is there? What do you mean by that?"

Shiina: "N-no m-more!" He said, raising her hands forward.

Tomura: "... OK? Well, what were you guys talking about? You looked like you'd been here for minutes." I looked at them both for an answer.

Horikita: "We stayed here and talked for about 10 minutes. And what we were talking about was just girls' stuff, no big deal," Horikita replied.

Shiina: "that's right! We also agreed to eat at the coffee shop together today. Are you coming too?" She asked me, while I nodded.

Horikita: "Great. We must enter the room now before chabashira-sensei arrives." Horikita gave his last words before entering the classroom.