NEW PLACES AND NEW PEOPLE

(Tomura POV)

Shiina and I continued walking in the corridors of the school in search of the library. I wasn't excited to see a place full of books, but Shiina really wants to see the library so I can't do anything about it, and besides, I need to know all the places in the school so i don't get lost.

Shiina: "I'm very excited to see the library! And you Shigaraki, are you excited too?" Shiina looked at me for an answer.

Tomura: "Of course, I'm very curious to see what it's like." I lied to you.

Shiina: "Shigaraki, I've never asked before, but what kind of book styles do you like?" she asked with her eyes forward.

'... Hmmm... what do I say...?' I scratched my neck.

Tomura: "... I like suspense, terror." I said still scratching my neck.

Shiina: "I can borrow some suspense books if you want! But I don't have horror books." His voice was animated by wanting to share books with his new friend.

Tomura: "oh!? Hmmm... if it's not unusual, I'd like some books borrowed." I said stop scratching my neck.

Shiina: "it's no problem at all." She turned her head towards me with a smile on her face.

Still walking, I started looking sideways to see how many of the cameras these school had. This school not being normal, I had to do that, and besides... i can use this for my benefit.

A few minutes after walking, Shiina and I arrived at the main pool area, in her information was that this area is one of the unguarded sites within the campus. It has three main sections: the main pool area, the public armchairs located on the second floor and the changing rooms.

As I knew, the main pool area follows the course suggested and prescribed by the Olympic Games, which is 50 meters long.

Shiina: "It's too big this pool!" she spoke with the expression of surprise.

Tomura: "Truth..." I agreed to look at the pool.

I walked towards the pool until I stopped at the edge. I looked at my reflection on her and saw my eyes so red and so manic.

Tomura: "Hey Shiina, how are you and your class?" I asked without taking my eyes out of the water.

Shiina: "Well, I don't know what to say about my class..." She said a little uncomfortable.

Tomura:"Hmmm? What do you mean, you don't know? What do you mean, 'I don't know what to say about my class'?" i asked curiously.

Shiina: "It's just that there's a kid who named himself the class leader out of nowhere. And there was another boy who didn't like his attitude and tried to attack him, but when he went up on him, the new leader held his fist and countered with a punch to his nose causing blood to come out." She explained herself.