End of the month

Phrase: Every human being has good and evil within us. What really defines us is the side with which we choose to be and act.

_________________________________________

(Flashback)

Dark... Dark... all dark and hard on the eyes of the man panting in a narrow alley. 

Running, running, running, running, running, running, running, running, running, running as if your life depended on it... because you are.

*Steps*

The man shivered when I heard something behind, and accelerated even more, more, more, more, more, more... how naive.

*Steps*

They increased more...

*Steps*

More ...

*Steps*

More ...

*Steps*

More ...

*Steps*

His end was already destined right then and there.

The poor wretch's heart pounded as if it wanted to jump out of his chest. Salt water threatened to come out of his eyes that he couldn't hold anymore, they fell to the ground... but his blood fell prim.

"Please ..."

Her shaky voice left her mouth.

"Please ..."

He repeated.

More salt water came out of the eyes. Fear and despair glued to him, not wanting to get out of it.

His eyes turned back not hearing the footsteps... big mistake.

Red eyes watched them in the darkness, you could only see those devilish, sick, sadistic, cold, empty, villainous eyes.

Startling at the sight, nearly having a heart attack, her legs moved quickly.

He ran, ran, ran, and ran...until he had no way out.

a dead end.

His face full of tears, sweat and bruises, seeing that his end was what had no light to help, cried, cried, cried more, more and more. 

He put his hand in his pocket to look for his cell phone ... not being in his pocket. 

*Sigh*

Her back shivered when she heard a sigh, but not from her mouth..

"Too bad... isn't it?"

Hoarse and sarcastic was that voice behind him. His legs shook a lot, to his shock his cell phone was with that being that was chasing him that now lit up just a little of that darkness.