A new friend? And Class D

'Well, this is where my new life begins.' Coming out of my mind I start walking.

???: "Hey, you look scary." A female voice of a serious tone makes me stop walking and turn back, it was the same girl from the bus who was reading the book.

'Scary appearance? Hey, i'm sorry.

Tomura: "what do you want?" Without wanting to waste time, I'm going to cut to the point.

???: "You were looking at me on the bus. Why?" The girl asks in a stern tone

'... Did you make me stop walking just for that? Can't you look anymore?

Tomura: "I wasn't just looking at you, brat. I was looking at everyone, just to see if a good soul could give his place to the little lady." Without wanting to be polite, I answer your question.

???: "brat"? You're not very polite, are you? And besides, even though you were looking at all the people on the bus, you kept looking at me longer. And what did you mean by 'good soul'?" Even though she had a slightly irritated expression for calling her a "brat," she would soon change the subject.

Tomura: "That's because you were the only one who didn't care what was going on on the bus, unlike the other people who just swerved, pretended to be messing with the phone or pretended to be asleep. And what did I mean by "good soul"? well, that's because there are good souls and those who are false." I answered her, but in the last question, I answered with a slight sinister smile.

???: "I understand that there are false people. But don't think I'm like them. And yes, I really wasn't at all interested in the old school's problem. I held my seat for the sake of conviction." She said, closing her eyes.

Tomura: "interesting in what you said. So you have no problem with your answer and your behavior on the bus? That just makes you and the other people on the bus worse than that blond kid." Even though the girl's answer is interesting, there was still a big mistake that made her worse than the young blonde, so I spoke in a fun tone.

???: "You-" Before she can say anything else, I interrupt.

Tomura: "Anyway, I don't want to waste any more time arguing with you." Without any more time, I start walking leaving the girl behind.

'Now that I've got rid of her, I have to get to the ceremony so I heard someone talk about blah, blah, blah, blah and more blah. Probably 'my classmates' are going to be annoying.'

I never thought i'd go to school one day. I just made plans, killed or stole etc. but look at a villain or ex villain going to school with a bunch of annoying brats. Now that I remember... I've never had a friend before, how do I get a friend? Do I have to look for one? But how?

Of course I had Sensei, Kurogiri, Dabi, Toga, Twice, Spinner, Mr.Compess and Magne. But they're not just allies, except Kurogiri and Sensei, these two are... Um... I'm not sure what they are, maybe they're my caregivers, I guess.

'... It doesn't matter anyway, I just need to-' Before I finish my thought, I bump into someone making the falls.

Tomura: "pay attention to where you walk, your brat-" without ending speech, I look down and see a girl with silver hair at the height of the middle of the shore with black ribbons, and for a few seconds I can see her clear purplish eyes.

???: "M-I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!" The girl a little scared and embarrassed begins the excuse.

'... Have I gone too far?' I reflect a little

Tomura: "... It's okay, I shouldn't be you off for such a little thing. I'm sorry," I'll put my hand up to lift it, look at my hand for a few seconds and pick up it.