informations

I chose Tomura simply because of his personality if malevolent and distorted. He is perceived as "man son": arrogant, selfish, dependent and demanding, getting angry if things didn't happen his way and comparing reality to some kind of video game. Much like a child, and unable to deal with his own I chose Shigaraki for the simple fact of his personality if malevolent and distorted. He's feelings, cause him to attack others or himself, tearing his own neck when he gets frustrated.

But of course in this story the Shigaraki Tomura will be a little calmer, because of the training of the White Room and his IQ higher than the anime Boku in the Academy error. Tomura's abilities will be the same as BNHA: enhanced forging, increased durability, enhanced speed, and sharp intellect.

Unlike his classmates in class D and others in classes C,B,A. Tomura will be a year older than the early years, being the same age as the second years.

Name: Tomura Shigaraki 

Age: 17

Birthday: April 4

Height: 175 cm (5'9")

Personality: malevolent, distorted, arrogant, selfish, dependent, demanding, manipulative, calm, a little gentle, a little childish, a little immature.

appearance: Tomura is a slim man with deathly pale skin, tinged yellow, and wrinkled a great deal around his eyes. His lips are chapped and uneven, a small mole on the right underneath, with visible scars on his right eye and under his lip. He has messy grayish-blue hair of varying lengths, the longest clumps reaching to about his shoulders, left hanging over his face in uneven waves. His eyes are normally obscured, but when visible, they are usually stretched wide in a rather maniacal manner, their bright red irises very small.

 His eyes are normally obscured, but when visible, they are usually stretched wide in a rather maniacal manner, their bright red irises very small

WARNING: I do not own any of the Elite Classroom Characters or BNHA. I don't own photos I use in this or the Series of Light Novels and Manga. I'm good at drawing, so I'm going to use my drawings in history.