CLUB AND BET FAIR

(Tomura POV)

*Beep Beep*

The sound of the alarm woke me from my wonderful dream where I was stepping on all might's head, and that all the heroes were dead. The streets were bathed in blood, houses destroyed and people weeping everywhere.

*Beep Beep*

'Ahh... what a bag...'

*Beep!** Beep!**Beep!**Bip!*

Annoyed by the sound of my alarm, I picked it up and broke it with my hand without difficulty. Since I was born in this world without peculiarity, I've been in the habit of breaking things with my hand since I can't disintegrate.

'Great, now I'm going to buy you another one.'

I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and bathe. After a few minutes I came out of the bathroom and drying myself all over, I took my school uniform and put it on.

I went to the kitchen and prepared my breakfast which was toast and a coffee.

Finishing eating, I took my purse and left my room. Locking the door, I walked towards the elevator, pulled out the book I picked up at the library yesterday. I got to the elevator and i played the button, and waited peacefully reading my book.

Fortunately, the elevator arrived quickly. However, as the doors opened, I saw a familiar face that was horikita with its neutral expression.

Tomura: "... Ehhh... Hmm... Good morning?" I hesitated a little.

Horikita: "......." She just kept looking at me.

Tomura: "......"

Horikita: "... Are you going in or not?" She asked ignoring my greeting.

Tomura: "Oh, yes, of course." I said get in the elevator.

--*silence*--

We were silent, but it wasn't uncomfortable, I still had the book in my hand reading peacefully while the Horikita was in front of me looking at the doors. I found this coincidence very strange, and I think neither of us liked waking up just to see that the first person would be of the same class with the level of friendship 0%.

Well, do what, huh? At least I made a friend here at this school, even if it's from another class.

Horikita: "... Are you sadistic, Shigaraki?" I said Horikita out of nowhere.

Taking my eyes off the book, I focus my attention on her.

Tomura : "Hâ? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

Horikita: "I want to know if you're sadistic?" She asked.

Tomura: "Hey, maybe yes, why the question?" I asked him.

Horikita: " This book I know is a book of the horror genre, right? And most of the books of the writer "Stephen King" are: horror, supernatural fiction, suspense, science fiction and fantasy. And the book "IT the Thing" that's in your hand is the best-selling book of "Stephen King." She said looking at the book in my hand before looking at me.

Tomura: "Oh, so that's your point? Well, answering your previous question. Yes, maybe I'm sadistic." I said shrug.

Horikita: "......." She stared at me.

Tomura: "......." I stared back.

Horikita: "... I'm going to call the police. You are a danger to society." She took her cell phone before she said she was going to call the police.