"𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢."

"Ava wake up school starts soon." her mother called.
"I'm getting up wait a second." Ava groaned.
Ava grabbed her pillow and threw it off her bed, she yawned before sitting up in her bed and checking her phone.

*10 missed calls from Missy♥️😘*
————————————————————
"What could Missy need at 7:30 am." Ava muttered.
She got an incoming call again from Missy, this time she picked it up to see what was wrong.

*Incoming call from Missy♥️😘*
———————————————————-
"Ava, are you there?" Missy said loudly.
"Yes i'm here Missy what do you want." Ava said.
"I'll be at yours in 20. be ready." Missy said.
"Missy- I just woke up-" Ava protested.

*Call from Missy♥️😘 ended at 7:39 am.
—————————————————————————
"So much for notice." Ava said as she made her bed.
She walked over to her mirror where she hung her uniform up the night before, it was all washed so she wouldn't need to worry. Ava put her uniform on and sat down at her vanity whilst curling her hair. She grabbed her headband and slipped it on whilst playing with her hair to make it look right. Ava was very popular in Ackley Bridge, by that I mean a lot of the guys wanted her,let's just say, Ava Smith, not a virgin.
Ava finished applying her mascara before rushing downstairs to spare 5 minutes to eat some breakfast before Missy arrived.
"Morning darling, you okay." Avas mum said.
"I'm fine, i'm gonna walk with Missy." Ava said.
"Okay well ring me after school." She asked.

*Incoming call from Missy♥️😘*
————————————————————
"Ava i'm outside hurry up it's cold." Missy said.
"Oh okay i'm coming." Ava said.

*Call from Missy♥️😘 ended at 8:15am*
———————————————————————-
"Bye mum!" Ava said as she walked outside the door, she walked up to Missy and hugged her she doesn't know why because they were together last night with Nasreen getting drunk on the skip down their road.
"Got a hangover?" Missy smiled.
"Not really, just tired." Ava yawned.
"I'm fine, feel completely normal." Missy smiled.
The two girls walked together arm in arm all the way to school. Ava felt odd tho. she couldn't quite put her finger on it.
"Where's Nasreen." Ava asked Missy.
"Walking with her hijab friends." Missy said.
"She promised to walk with us." Ava questioned.
Missy rolled her eyes before laughing at Ava.
"Nasreen and I aren't friends anymore." She stated.
"Oh my god what happened." Ava asked.
Missy rolled her eyes before pulling Ava over to a group of boys in the school gates.

"Missy Booth, good to see you in uniform." One said.
"Got a thing for it have you, you'd be lucky." She said

One of the boys who was a tad bit shorter, Ava's height, maybe taller, but shorter then the other boys kept looking at Ava in a really dirty way, Ava kept catching his eye before she asked him.
"What are you looking at." Ava asked the boy.
"Nothing, not that there's much to see." He said.

All the boys laughed but Ava felt quite sad, she thought the boy was quite cute, Missy gave the boys all the evils before dragging Ava away to a taxi where their favrioute teacher was getting out the car.
"Miss Kean!" Missy smiled.
"Missy Booth, Ava Smith good to see you" She said.
Ava smiled at Miss Kean, she always liked her.
"How's your mum Missy." Miss Kean asked.
"Uhm." Missy looked at her feet.
Miss kean rubbed her arm in comfort.
"How are you girls." She asked again.
"We're good." They awsnered in unison.

Missy pulled Ava away from Miss Kean before they were stuck their forever because they both knew what she was like, Ava couldn't get her mind of that stupid boy who insulted her 5 minutes ago. She's lived here her whole life and knows everybody in this school, but him.

"Missy, who was that boy earlier." Ava asked her.
"That was 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣, why?" Missy asked.
"𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮."

Missy and Ava both laughed before walking into 𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 for a fresh start, and a new year.

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙.

authors note- if your reading this i know it's not the greatest but i'm trying it's still in very early stages, this chapter may be edited but for now i like it. new chapter in the making.