"𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙖𝙫𝙖."

"𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧."

"Honestly Ava what do you see in him." Missy said.
"I don't know I just guess I love him." Ava smiled.
"I'm cold let's go to school now." Lexi laughed.

The three girls jumped of the skip and started to walk down their road, Missy was laughing with Ava whilst Lexi was texting Riz.
——————————————————-

"Missy Lexi!" Ava screamed.

Darkness. The three girls were on the floor after just being hit by a car. Missy's eyes were open slightly as she saw Ava with her eyes shut, her head bleeding. Lexi was faced the other way so she couldn't really tell if she was okay or not. The man rushed out of his car and ran over to the 3 girls he just hit, his heart was racing, we're the girls dead?

————————————————————————-

"Miss Booth, Missy is awake." A doctor smiled.
"Oh my baby!" Missy's mum rushed to her.

Missy was up and walking with two casts around her wrists, she hugged her mum as they went to see Nasreen, she was also awake sitting up in the bed.

"Missy, your arms." Nasreen laughed quietly.
"Atleast i'm walking." Missy laughed at her.

The two girls and their mums sat their talking to eachother with Ava's mum still in the waiting room waiting for the news on her beloved daughter.

"Miss Smith?" A doctor smiled at her.
"Is she okay is my baby awake?" She smiled.
"Yes, she's sleeping at the moment." She said.

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
"Ava." Lexi came running up the stairs.
"Ava, schools starting." Lexi said again.

Lexi looked at Ava in her bed, she was facing the wall and her arm was dangling out of her bed.

"Avaaa." Lexi said to her for the third time.
"Ava i'm not playing these games." Lexi said to her.

She walked over to her and felt her arm. Lexis heart broke, she covered her mouth and started crying.

"Ava! No! Missy!" Lexi said as she ran downstairs.

❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
❤︎
"What did the paramedic say." Lexi softly said.
"They dunno she think internal bleeding."Mrs Paracha said as she put her phone down.

Lexi was curled up on the sofa with Missy crying into her arms, Ava's mum was hugging Mrs Paracha crying about her daughter dying.

"How are we gonna tell Jord." Missy said.
"I don't know. I don't care." Lexi cried.
"I pay for funeral hm?" Mrs Paracha said.
"Oh no don't do that." Ava's mum said to her.
"No, she like daughter to me I'll pay." She smiled.

Lexi ran outside of the house and down the street, she couldn't be in the house right now, not when her bestfriend just died. She walked to the skip at the end of the road, and started talking to Ava.

"It's not gonna be the same without you Ava."
"I know, it's never the same." Ava smiled at her.
"I mean it Ava, I miss you already." Lexi cried.
"You little softie stop crying." Ava laughed at her.
"I love you Ava Smith." Lexi smiled at her.
"I love ya too Lexi Wilson." She said.

Ava disappeared right infront of Lexi, she wiped her tears before jumping of the skip and walking back to the house. The paramedic had already been and took Ava's body. She was gone.
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
"I'm going out." Lexi shouted to her two brothers.
"Are you going to meet Ava? Can i come-" J said.
"Just shut up! I'm not okay?" Lexi shouted at him.
"Woah Lex you okay?" Cory came down the stairs.
"I'm fine, i'll be back later." She slammed the door.

Lexi walked as far away from the house as possible, she decided to walk up the hill that overlooked Ackley Bridge to say her goodbyes to Ava.

"Hey Ava, I know you can't hear me but I miss you so much, please come back. I want to wake up right now and this all be a dream, please." Lexi cried.

"We love you Ava." Missy came up behind Lexi.

Lexi hugged Missy as they watched the sun set over Ackley Bridge, Lexi looked at the park her and Ava would always get drunk at, stay up till 1am swinging on the swings, tears fell down her cheeks.
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

"𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙖𝙫𝙖."
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
authors note- it's heartbreaking for me to publish this chapter as i know some of you loved ava as a character and her with jordan. i love you all but the book is not over yet x