"𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣."

(this chapter takes place 3 days after the breakup)

"𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚. 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

Ava was woken up by her phone ringing, she turnt over and grabbed her phone of her bedside table.
*𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣🤍🥺* 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜.
"Hey bubba." Jordan said.
"Hey bubs, you okay?" Ava smiled.
"I'm gonna walk with you today." Jordan said.
"Okay i'll get ready." Ava smiled.
"Okay, I love you." Jordan smiled.
"I love you too." Ava smiled.
*𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣🤍🥺* 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚.

Ava sat up in her bed and walked to her bathroom, she brushed through her hair and started with her makeup, she did winged eyeliner with some blush. She began to straighten her hair for a change since she always curled it and it was getting damaged. Ava took a mirror picture of herself before getting into her school uniform. She looked gorgeous.

@avasmith:non uniform day 🖤3000 likes 450 comments

3000 likes 450 comments.
@jordanwilson: my gorgeous x
^@avasmith:i love you 🤍
@missyboothofficial: look at my bestfriend 😍😍
^@avasmith:love you x😍
@riznawaz: my bestfriend x
^@avasmith: besto x
@lexiwilson.xx: o em gee😍😍😍
^@avawilson: love you!!!⏳
@cory.wilson: sister in law maybe??😌
^@avasmith: soon🤍
tap to load more comments.

Ava got a text of Jordan saying he was outside. She grabbed her phone and ran downstairs, she shouted goodbye to her mum before walking outside. She gave Jordan a kiss on the cheek as they held hands and started walking to school.Everybody knew they were together and would always smile at the two and call Ava "𝙢𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣." She couldn't wait for the day it became official that she would become a Wilson. Jordan's dad always loved Ava Smith.

Ava didn't realise that her and Jordan were in the courtyard talking to Riz and Jordan. She let go of his hand and looked around, jackpot. Ava made her way over to Lexi, she was with Chloe and as Ava didn't like Chloe she stopped a couple feet behind them and listened in to their conversation.

"You promise not to tell anybody." Chloe smiled.
"I'm one to hold secrets, ask Ava." Lexi smiled.
"Um so, I slept with Jordan." Chloe laughed.

Ava's whole world just came falling down. Her face went red with anger, her eyes filled with tears, Ava launched herself onto Chloe, punching her in the face repeatedly, she pulled her around by the hair kicking her in the stomach so many times.

"Ava, hey darling get of her." Jordan said.
"Dont fucking touch me." Ava said as she got of her.
"Hey it's alright I know your mad." Jordan said.
"No. you slept with her!" Ava screamed.

The whole courtyard fell silent. Jordan's face turnt into confusion and heartbreak that she would ever come to accuse him of such a horrible thing.

"Ava I would never, you know I love you." He said.
"No, otherwise you wouldn't of shagged Chloe!"

Ava looked at him, her heart broke in two, she ran of into the school, shouts of Jordan begging her to come back, the shouts got quieter as she finally got to the school toilets. She ran into a stool and cried her eyes out. Jordan Wilson. Chloe Voyle.

"Ava, are you in there?" Lexi said quietly.
"Im in here, what do you want." Ava sobbed.
"Okay, we're gonna go home okay." Lexi said.
"I'd like that, thanks Lex." Ava came out the stool.

Lexi took her hand and they both walked back out to the courtyard, Jordan was sitting on a bench with Riz and Cory, his eyes were red and puffy from where he was crying,Cory ran over to the two girls.

"Ava, it was probably a rumour i swear." Cory said.
"It wasn't Cory, Chloe wouldn't say that." Ava said.
"Please, he loves you so much. I know he does."
"I love him too Cory, so much, just give me time."

Cory frowned at Ava and walked back over to Jordan, he looked over at his shoulder at Ava, he went to get up and walked over to Ava and Lexi.

"Ava please talk to me. It was a lie I swear." He cried.
"Jordan, why would she lie about that." Ava said.
"She's obsessed with me Ava, please." Jordan cried.
"I can't believe you, not after this." Ava cried.

Ava turned her back to Jordan and started to walk of with Lexi, she heard Jordan say something. She stopped in her tracks and a tear fell down her cheek.

"𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣."

authors note- i'm gutted to give you guys this news but i had to add some drama, but don't worry, they'll be back soon, i love you guys and thanks for the support x