"𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣?"

𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙..

"Settle down year 11's." Mr Bell shouted at the class.
The class of year 11's sat back down in their seats muttering their last words to eachother before being interrupted by their teacher once more.

"My name is Mr Bell." Mr Bell said to the class.
"End." A student shouted from the class.

The class of students started to burst out with laughter at the stupid student who came out with it.

"Your gonna say your name loud and proud, Go."
"Hayley Booth." one girl said loudly.
"Razia Paracha." another girl laughed.
"Missy Booth." Missy sang.
"Ava Smith." She said smiling.
"Abdullah abdi Kevin." A boy said.

A few pakistani students stood up and rushed over to the boy as the boy just laughed at them rushing over to him, Ava still couldn't see the boy.
"Are you lot on sterioids.Sit down." Mr Bell said.
"Mans a racist." One boy yelled at him.

Mr Bell turns his attention back to the boy who was laughing under his breath who Ava still couldn't recognise.
"Alright Joker, what's your real name." Mr Bell said.
"That is my real name im a Revert." He laughed.
"His name is 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣 and he's a wind up"

𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚.

"Should've known it was you." Ava shouted.
"You can shut up you little slut." Jordan yelled.

A few students stood up a second time to try get to him, Mr Bell had to stand between them.
"Detention 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣." Mr Bell said.
"Unlucky, you wind up." Ava laughed.
"Detention for you too 𝘼𝙫𝙖 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝."

"𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣?"

—————————————————————————
Ava slumped into a chair at lunch on a table with her bestfriend 𝙇𝙚𝙭𝙞 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣. Lexi knew something was up with her friend Ava, she didn't seem herself.
"You okay Ava?" Lexi asked her.
"Do you have a brother called 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣."
"Yeah did you not know?" Lexi laughed gently.
"No I didnt, he's really horrible." Ava said.

Lexi rolled her eyes because she knew what her brother was like, especially when she knew he liked Ava.How was Jordan expecting to get with Ava if Ava didn't even know who he was and not even knowing he was her own bestfriends brother.

"I have a detention with him too." Ava sighed.
"He's got a detention, you have a detention!"
"Yes I do now keep it down." Ava said to Lexi.

The bell for the end of lunchtime rang and Ava and Lexi hugged goodbye before going to their final lesson, all Ava could think about was how her detention was going to go with 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣.

"Ava! Sit here with me and Hayley." Missy called.
Ava made her way over to the table Missy and Hayley were laughing at something on their phones.
"What are you laughing at?" Ava smiled at the two.
"Miss Kean's nudes were leaked." Hayley smiled.
"I told her not to share them." Missy said.
Ava smiled at the two sisters who happened to be her cousins aswell, she sat down on the table and grabbed Hayley's phone to have a look.
"Oh my god." Ava laughed at the photo.
"2000 likes and 200 retweets." Hayley laughed.
"You better have not re-tweeted it." Missy smiled.

Hayley laughed at what her sister said before Miss Kean came into the room to teach them English, so she thought. As soon as she entered the room everybody went silent.
"Phones away everybody." Miss Kean smiled.
Nobody listened to her and kept their phones out staring at the photos.
"Right phones away I said." Miss Kean yelled.
This time everybody listened but didn't take their seats but Miss Kean started her lesson.
"Today we're going to find out what lies under it."
"Adult content miss?" A student laughed.

The class erupted into laughter before Missy made her way to the front to talk to Miss Kean about it.
"Miss, have you been on twitter?" Missy asked.
"No I haven't why?" Miss Kean asked.
Missy showed her the picture and Miss Kean's face dropped, she went red and ran out the classroom, good timing tho, because as soon as she did the hometime bell rang, well not for Ava.

"I seriously can't believe I have detention." Ava said.
"Well if you want, you can come to mine after."
"Thanks Missy but i'll probably be tired." Ava said.
Missy nodded before hugging Ava goodbye and leaving her at the Isolation room where the detention was being held, she took a breath before walking in the room, and of course the one and only 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣.

"Take a seat Ava your detention starts now."
"Alright Mr Bell." Ava sighed.
She took her seat on the table next to Jordan's table and began copying the work they missed in today's lesson. Jordan kept throwing little pieces of paper at Ava when Mr Bell wasn't looking. He done it a couple of times before Ava snapped.
"Do you mind?" Ava shouted.
"Sorry I couldn't see you, not much to see." He said.

Ava stood up from her seat and made her way to him and stood over him with her finger in his face.
"You've used that insult 2 times, be original."
"Get out my face you whore." Jordan laughed.
Ava slapped him across the face, instant regret filled her body, Jordan stood up and pushed her to the ground before Mr Bell came rushing in with Miss Kean.
"Jordan get off her now." Mr Bell shouted at him.
"She slapped me sir." Jordan said angrily.
Ava was on the floor with tears streaming down her face looking at the boy who was also filled with regret.
"Ava darling go home get rest." Miss Kean said.
Ava grabbed her bag and got up and ran for the door, nobody was there who she could walk home with as it was 4pm. She got her phone out and scrolled through instagram making her way home.
She touched her face and it stung where Jordan had slapped her, tears filled her eyes as she started to run home, her house was down Missy's street.
"Ava? Ava what's wrong?" Missy yelled.

Ava kept on running till she made it to her house, her mum was cooking dinner as she rushed up to her bedroom. "So much for a good first day." Ava thought to herself.

𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣.

authors note- thank you for waiting patiently on this chapter i've been working on it for a while, new chapter in the making :)

word count- 1090.

-also check out my riz book!