"𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

Ava was walking around her house after setting up her house for the party. She kept moving balloons around worrying it didn't look good.
"Ava, relax it's fine." Missy laughed drinking.
"Text everybody tell them to come." Nas said.
Ava text the groupchat everybody was in and not even 5 minutes later everybody was turning up.

"You alright Ava?" Jordan smiled at the girl.
"Yeah what about you J." Ava smiled.
"Bit boring, wanna go somewhere." Jordan smiled.
"Sure, let me just finish the game." Ava smiled.
Jordan watched as Ava walked over to the table where the game was being held. The game was whoever could drink the most shots got to kiss one of the boys. Jordan felt Ava grab his hand and put him next to Riz and Cory, all the people playing the game were drunk, so whatever they did they won't remember tommorow or possibly tonight.

"Your turn Ava." Nas said as Missy walked to Cory.
"Looks like their sorted." Ava smiled at Missy.
Cory was carrying Missy up the stairs to probably go have a shag if Ava was being honest. Oh well.
Ava downed all the 5 shots in 5 seconds. record.
She walked up to Jordan and started to kiss him, she jumped into his arms as he carried her into the hallway still making out, they broke the kiss as Jordan started to leave faint hickeys on Ava's neck.

"Jordan, can I ask you something."Ava bit her lip.
"Course you can." Jordan said as he left a hickey.

Ava stood back on her own feet looking up at Jordan as he pulled her closer, she buried her head into his neck, and left a hickey on his neck for payback.

"I think I like you J." Ava said as she held his hand.
"You actually like me?" Jordan smiled.

Ava smiled at Jordan before he carried her upstairs the noise of the music and everybody laughing and getting drunk faded as Jordan shut the bedroom door. He put Ava down and pinned her against the wall, kissing her neck leaving another hickey there.

"Ava, can I tell you something." Jordan smiled.
"Of course you can J." Ava smiled at him.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"𝙄𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

authors note- finally jordan and ava confess their love! i'm sorry this chapter was so short i couldn't wait any longer for them to get together x