"𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

"𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣."

Ava woke up to Jordan fast asleep next to her, she smiled at nudged him to wake up, he opened his eyes and smiled back. The two got up and Ava went to get changed into her school uniform. Jordan kissed her goodbye and left the house to go home and get changed into his uniform. He told her he would meet her at school. Ava curled her hair and made her way downstairs to see a dressed Riz and a dressed Lexi.
"How comes you two have got ur uniform." Ava said.
"I brung it because I knew i wouldn't go home."
"Your actually quite smart Riz." Ava laughed.

Riz smirked at her in a sarcastic way as they all grabbed their bags and got ready to leave for the school day. Ava felt like a third-wheel walking thing Riz and Lexi but it wasn't awkward atleast. The three walked down the street to get to school talking about what lessons they have today. All three of them walked through the gates as they saw Razia Paracha, Hayley Booth and Chloe Voyle all on their break sitting on a wall outside. Lexi could just about hear what they were saying about her boyfriend.

"He should be in Vampire diaries." Razia said.
"True blood." Chloe laughed.
"I don't care, as long as he's chomping on my neck."
The group of girls gasped and started to laugh.
"Razia Paracha." Hayley laughed.

Lexi's face went bright red when she saw Riz smirk at the girls. Her heart felt broken, he was flirting with them right infront of his girlfriend, she shoved past him and ran straight to her lesson. Riz watched her run off as her turned to Ava worried.
"What's the matter with Lexi?" Riz asked.
"She's probably stressed." Ava said covering for her.

Riz shrugged his shoulders and started walking to his lesson, Ava was on her break as she was year 11 so she walked over to Razia, Hayley and Chloe.
"Youse wanna keep it down." Ava said sharp.
"Cmon Ava it was a joke." Chloe laughed.
"Who asked you to speak." Ava snapped at her.
"Why does it matter anyway." Razia laughed.

Ava rolled her eyes before getting out her phone, she clicked onto Riz's instagram and got up the picture of him and Lexi. She showed it to them.
"It matters because he has a girlfriend." Ava said.
"Oh, i'm sorry I didn't know." Razia said.
"It's not like she will know." Chloe laughed.

Ava grabbed Chloe by her hair and threw her to the ground, she slapped her across the face and kept kicking her in the belly. Ava could hear the faint screams of Missy trying to get her to calm down.
"Ava, Ava get of her!" Razia screamed.
"Just let her do it." Hayley laughed.

Ava punched her in the face a final time before getting off her, she had a bloody nose and her hair was all messy (even tho it already was). She laughed at the pathetic girl crying on the ground and grabbed her bag and walked into the school with Missy and Hayley following after her.
"Ava what happened why did you do that."
"Your sisters friend Razia made Lexi upset."Ava said.
"Hayley what did Razia say." Missy said sternly.

Hayley shifted uncomfortably before spitting her gum out in the bin and getting her phone out.
"She said she wanted Riz to chomp on her neck."
"Infront of his girlfriend?" Missy shouted.
"Yeah so I confronted them then Chloe laughed."

Missy's face turnt to guilt for Lexi and anger to Hayley. She helped Ava sort her hair out before putting her middle finger up to her sister and walking of with Ava. The pair walked up the stairs to the sixth form hub as it was their lunch time.
"Lexi are you in here?" Missy called.
"Wait look over there, why is Riz crying." Ava said.

The pair walked over to the crying boy in the corner of the sixth form hub. Ava sat next to him and comforted him whilst Missy was asking him questions about why he was crying at lunch time.
"So why are you crying?" Missy said again.
"Lexi just broke up with me." Riz muttered.

𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚..

Lexi stormed out of her lesson and made her way to the courtyard, Riz was running after he as she wouldn't talk to him all lesson, he followed her to the bench she would always sit at.
"Are you okay why did you ignore me?" Riz said.
"Why do you care." Lexi said sternly.
"Because i'm your boyfriend." Riz laughed.

Lexi got out her phone and scrolled through social media whilst silent filled the air awkwardly.
" Listen if i've done something wrong." Riz said.
"You knew they were flirting." Lexi cried.

Riz's face filled with confusion, what was she talking about? He tried to stroke his arm but Lexi moved further away from him.
"Razia, you heard what they said Riz." Lexi said.
"Lexi don't be stupid I smiled." Riz said angrily.
"Oh of course i'm the stupid one." Lexi cried.
"Well when your accusing me of cheating yeah."

Lexi faced the other way and put her phone away, she got ready to break the news to him and walk away, hopefully to never see him again.

"I'm breaking up with you." Lexi said sternly.
"Lexi, no you can't, I love you." Riz cried.
"Shouldve thought about that earlier." Lexi said.
"Lexi we can figure this out please." Riz said.

Lexi grabbed her bag and got up of the bench, she started to walk away before turning back to him.

"It's over Riz." Lexi sniffed as she walked away.

"𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

authors note- poor lexi 🖤, don't worry tho they will be back together soon x