The battle of rivals...

(This is finally going to be the fight scene! *types violently* I hope you enjoy XD also there are many short pov's please forgive me)

Kim pov:

It felt like me and Duncan where hugging each other forever, both of us hoping to stay together like this. I didn't what to let go, but something kept telling to break free from his grasp.

I pulled away gently, thinking he might get angry at me for breaking the hug. When he also let go he just stared into my eyes, his own eyes gleaming with love, kindness and most of all, a promise. A promise to keep me safe from everything evil. And I had to do the same for him.

Rythian pov:

"Duncan I'm so sorry that I forgot you, I've missed you loads" I heard Kim say, looking around the corner I saw Kim embraced in a tight hug with Duncan, making my blood boil 'I took care of her' I thought, looking down in shame. Breathing a heavy sigh I walked outside to collect my thoughts.

I ran over to teeps limp body, cradling his head he opened his eyes, a weak smile on his face "just hang in there teep, I will make sure you live" I say, a new found confidence emerging inside me.

Casting a healing spell his wounds stitched themselves back together, and a small pool of blood disappeared into some of his open wounds.

I decided to not give up on Kim, and to take the fight to Duncan. Science verses magic. The real battle begins now.

Duncan pov:

I walked out of Blackrock, Kim protectively in my arms. I looked down at her small frame, smiling to myself 'I've missed you so much' I said in my thoughts, still keeping a gently grip around her waist.

She stops in the hallway, looking up at me with a warm smile. I take my arms off her waist and look down at her, i lifts my hands to her face my thumb rubbing her cheek gently "Kim" I say leaning forward slowly, "duncan" she says back leaning in even slower.

She lifts her hands, and wraps them around the back of my neck. I cup my hands around her face and lean even closer. Her cheeks are a bright Crimson, her breath slow and warm on my face.

Kim pov:

My heart was racing, my mind trying to figure out what's going on. The only thing I cared about though, was the smiling man standing in front of me.

He leaned in further, cupping his hands around my face. I life my hands to his neck, my cheeks hotter than a thousand suns. We both closed our eyes, time slowing down dramatically.

"Hey! Lalna! You think this is over! You better be ready!" I hear Rythian shout, his voice soaked in pure hatred.

Duncan pov:

I breath a heavy sigh, and lean away from Kim "I have to do this" I say to her, fear trying to break threw my calm appearance. "Then we will do this together" she says, her face radiating with hope. I wish I was like her. Always hoping, and never giving up on anyone.

I saw Rythian, his red matter sword drawn , eager to draw blood. Kim stood in between both of us, her eyes showing no fear towards either of us.

I drew my mining laser, setting it to explosive with different secrets in store with every hit. "Please don't do this, both of you have took care of me with open arms, please don't fight over me" kim said, her eyes pleading both of us, I couldn't help but feel guilty, I was making her feel this way.

Rythian pov:

"Please don't fight over me" she said, I lowered my weapon and sighed 'I'm sorry kim, if it's the only way for me to keep you safe, then duncan has to go' I thought.

Raising my free hand, i blasted duncan with a fire spell, causing him to gasp in pain and shock. "I'm sorry Kim, I have to keep you safe, If it means getting rid of him" I said apologetically, firing more spells in his direction.

What surprised me the most, was when it was deflected back in my direction, causing me to jump out of the way. Kim stood in front of me, her hand raised in a defensive stance, "I'm sorry Rythian but I can't let you kill Duncan" she said, her eyes flashing purple from time to time.

He in turn fired his laser at me, hitting my left shoulder with a sizzling burn. I glared at him, my eyes never leaving his own. Kim turned around, her back to me a said to Duncan " this fight is unnecessary, please just give up both of you." She said her voice filled with anger.

With both looked at each others bleeding wounds, guilt on both our faces. Breathing out I walked over to Duncan, and stretched out my hand, he shook it tightly his grip like an iron trap.

I lean in towards his ear, "your lucky I'm not killing you for what you did to Kim, if anything happens to her again I will not hesitate to cut your throat" he said in a monotone, his eyes showing little emotion.

"Thank you rythain, I promise to protect her with my life" and with that he walked over to Kim, enveloping her in a small embrace. I nodded to them before walking away into the forest, to fix my head around what happened today.

I suddenly heard a scream come from the sky, and looked up to see a beautiful girl fall from the heavens and land in a lake, "are you alright" i exclaim, rushing towards her, to get her out of the cold water "yeah but a little wet" she said laughing. And that day on, I new I had found someone to care about. The same way I did with Kim.

(Omg I had to put zoey in this XD)

Duncan pov:

I turn towards Rythian, and see him walking away towards the forest, 'I hope he will get over what I did in the old world' I thought, but my thoughts were interrupted by someone laughing.

I looked down at Kim to see her cowering away in shock, I look at the source of the laughing and freeze what I'm doing. There stood Sjin his laser pointed at my heart, an evil grin on his face. "Nobody ever suspects the innocent farmer" he said wickedly. And pulled the trigger....

There you go! Another chapter for you guys to read! I hope you enjoyed this chapter just as much as I did writing it, I'm sorry it took so long. And also, don't be annoyed at me for making sjin evil, I just thought it would be cool. I think next chapter will be the last chapter, I don't no, but I hope you enjoyed. Until next time, bye!
~mikasa7711