【ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ】

I know I haven't really fed y'all with chapters in a while so heres a special chapter for our lovely Shoto. I think I either have writers block or just no motivation. I'll most likely do one of these around the end of every character's story so look forward to that! This is probably the longest chapter I'll write. (I also recently started playing Genshin Impact oiuigyjvbmn)

Another Reminder, I won't and probably ever write smut. So please don't expect a NSFW ver. soon because 1. My friend reads this, Hi Zoe! 2. Too awkward for me, and 3. I don't fckin know how.

I think I accidentally just ended up writing short oneshots instead of answering the questions??? Hopefully you still like it tho lol

《ꜱꜰᴡ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ》

ᴀ = ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

『ʜᴏᴡ ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ? ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ?』

The poor boy has been touch starved for years, meaning he loves affection. And even though he absolutely adores it, he barely initiates it, almost always shying away before (Name) pulls him back and continues to smother him in hugs and kisses. 

In return for (Name)'s never ending warmth and love, Shoto would randomly buy small cute gifts from the town and hide them around the castle with a small love note placed beside, which he had help with from Fuyumi

. The envelope incasing it had a message scribbled boldly on the back 『𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 (𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎) 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙳𝙾 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 !』written after Natsuo had once accidentally found his letter and gift, read it, and proceeded to tease and embarrass Shoto during dinner. 

After that embarrassing yet cute event Shoto was found sulking and whining in his and (Name)'s shared bedroom. With his face deeply shoved in his pillow, letting out silent screams into it with a big bright blush on his face. (Name) had to give him a shit ton of cuddles after that, along with a few bowls of cold soba.

ʙ = ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

『ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ? ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ?』

Shoto is the cold and blunt best friend, always having to deal with you and your shitty shenanigans, while also having to take care of you. He'd be painfully honest with you, yet show you he cares in subtle ways only you can see. 

Their friendship started with them meeting at the League of Villains Establishment. As the two enjoyed a bowl of cold soba, while happily chatting away and getting to know each other more. On the day of their friendship anniversary, they'd revisit the League of Villains eat some more cold soba and sing along to Tomura's piano playing. 

That meeting soon lead to a strong and long lasting friendship, with Akari and Takashi joining them.

ᴄ = ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇꜱ 

『ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇ? ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇ?』

Shoto absolutely loves cuddles, any time and any place, as long as the two are alone together. He loves being the small spoon, with (Name)'s arms tightly wrapped around his waist and his head buried in the other's chest.