①⓪ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ɢʟᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʟᴏᴡ

(Name) started pulling on the rocks, along with Shoto, and before they knew it, (Name)'s hand popped out of the other side. He pulled one last rock with his outstretched hand, before the rest followed along and the barricade was no more.

~Δ~

Shoto, (Name), and Takashi rose out of the water, both panting and coughing heavily from the lack of breathe. "We made it." Shoto breathlessly stated, "His hair glows.." (Name) replied, still not believing he almost died because of his forgetfulness. "We're alive! I'm alive!" Shoto exclaimed while standing up, grabbing his miraculously intact frying pan along the way.

"His hair actually glows.." (Name) stated, not forgetting that beautiful sight of Shoto's long glowing hair underwater, "(Name).." Shoto said trying snap (Name) out of his confused state. "(Name)" Shoto tried again, "Why does his hair glow?" (Name) asked Takashi who was right in front of him, still in a dumbfounded state from the sight of actual glowing hair. "(Name)!" Shoto shouted, "What?!" (Name) replied while holding his hand, only now remembering the stinging injury.

"It doesn't, just glow.." Shoto stated, while pulling his long red and white hair out of the water. Takashi looked at (Name) with a knowing smile. (Name) was still staring at Shoto, but could feel the gaze of the red chameleon on him, "Why is he smiling at me?" (Name) asked, still holding his injured palm, before glancing down at Takashi, him doing the same.

~Δ~

Coughing sounds could be heard from a nearby tree, a trapdoor covering inside it with the letters 'L.O.V' painted on top, moss and grime covering it from its lack of use. Enji was hiding behind a large boulder nearby, slowly approaching the tree, heated up knife in hand, thinking that it was (Name) and Shoto who would climb out.

The coughing grew louder as the twins opened the escape hatch, and climbed out of the tree, stumbling along the way. Enji quickly hid again, observing them from afar. "I'll kill you, (Last Name)!" Tetsuo yelled, Enji growing interest in the twins. "Let's cut him off at the kingdom and get back that crown! Come on, Teruo!" Tetsuo yelled to his twin, both beginning to travel towards the Kingdom of Musutafu.

"Or!" Enji exclaimed, stopping the two, "You could stop acting like Tom chasing Jerry and think for a moment." he continued while holding out the satchel, making the twins pull out their swords. "Oh, please you idiots won't even stand a chance." he stated tossing the satchel towards them. The twins, being twins, quickly fought for it for a bit before Tetsuo opened it and pulled out the crown, he glanced at his twin, both wearing smirks on their faces.

"Well, if that's all you want you guys should run along now. I was, however, gonna offer you a much greater deal, and that's not even the best part. But oh well, goodbye!" Enji exclaimed turning around, pretending to walk away with a knowing smirk on his face.

"What's the best part?" Teruo asked, stopping Enji. "It comes with revenge on (Name) (Last Name)." he answered, holding a wanted poster towards them, a cynical smile on his face. The twins gave each other a knowing look with smiles plastered on their faces.

~Δ~

(Name) and Shoto sat in silence, a bond fire keeping them farm, as they sat on the roots of a nearby tree. Shoto was wrapping his hair around (Name)'s injured, he had already calmed down about Shoto's long glowing hair. 'I wonder why I panicked out about that? Must be because I almost just died. I freaked out so much I forgot the whole movie and almost couldn't save Shoto.' (Name) thought to himself, frowning a bit.

This caught Shoto's attention making him wrap hair a little to tight, forcing out a low groan out of (Name)'s mouth. "Sorry.." Shoto apologized, "Just, please don't be scared of me." Shoto continued, not wanting his new friend to be afraid of him. 

"I could never be afraid of you Shoto, I was just a little bit surprised earlier. Well, maybe more than a little bit." (Name) explained, mumbling the last part with a small smile on his face. Shoto nodded before taking a deep breath.

"Flower gleam and glow.." he started, while closing his eyes, his hair starting to glow again from the roots down. "Let your power shine.." he continued making (Name) watch in awe as he saw this beautiful sight yet again.

"Make my wish come true, bring me what I desire.." as Shoto continued singing name followed the glow of his hair, as it spread. "Heal what has been hurt.." his eyes stopping at Takashi on the ground, as he pointed towards his small hand. "Change the fates design.." he watched as the glow spread onto the hair wrapped around his hand. "Save what has been lost, bring me what I desire.." he stared at Shoto's face, before glancing back down at Takashi who wore a smirk on his face.

"What I desire.." Shoto finished singing, opening his heterochromic eyes, the glowing on his hair stopping too. (Name) stared at his hand, the stinging pain disappearing a while ago. He slowly removed the hair wrapped around it, staring at his hand yet again. The wound was gone