①① ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ

(Name) stared at his hand, the stinging pain disappearing a while ago. He slowly removed the hair wrapped around it, staring at his hand yet again. The wound was gone. 

~Δ~

(Name) stared in disbelief as he looked at his hand, as he was about to say something Shoto quickly cut him off. "Please don't freak out!" he quickly exclaimed, not wanting to lose his only friend, well other than Takashi. 

"Uh, how long has this been happening?" (Name) asked after snapping out of his dumbfounded state, "Since I was born, the old man says that since then, people wanted to cut it, they wanted it for themselves. However, once its cut it stops growing and loses its powers." Shoto explained, while putting his hair to the side, showing a very short white lock.

"What else can your hair do?" (Name) asked as he remembered the healing incantation was different, "It can grant a persons deepest desire, only one though. But, after a week the wish disappears." Shoto explained. 'So that's why he's been kept in that tower, its way more powerful than Rapunzel's.' (Name) thought to himself.

"A gift like this needs to be protected, that's why I never got to.." Shoto explained, while sighing at the end. "I never got to.." he tried again, "You never got to leave that tower.." (Name) continued for him, with solemn expression on his face.

"Are you still gonna go back?" he questioned, "No! ..Yes." Shoto answered, before groaning in frustration. "It's complicated.." he murmured with his hands covering his face. The red chameleon began to nuzzle his foot in a comforting way.

After a couple seconds, he calmed down and peeked out of his hands. He saw (Name) staring at him, making him blush a light shade of pink. He removed his hands, his face getting warmer by the second.

(Name) chuckled, finding his embarrassed face adorable. "Well, I should get some more firewood." he said, after glancing at the slowly dimming fire. As (Name) was walking away, Shoto couldn't help but smile to himself, a short giggle following after.

He was staring at (Name)'s disappearing figure, until a deep voice startled him. "Well, I thought he'd never leave." a familiar hooded figure exclaimed. "Father?" Shoto questioned, turning around to reveal his father taking off his hood.

"Hello, Shoto." he replied, making Takashi camouflage himself to the log out of fear. "How did you find me?" Shoto questioned, after a few stutters. He was still in disbelief, when Enji walked closer and hugged him.

"It was easy really, I just looked for the trail of betrayal and followed that." he answered, while stroking Shoto's hair. Shoto sighed, "Father.." he tried. "We're going home Shoto, now." Enji cut him off, pulling away from the hug.

"No! You don't understand. I've been on this wonderful journey, and I've seen and learned so much. I even met a friend." Shoto explained, while gripping his father's hand. "Ah, yes. The wanted thief. I'm so proud. Come on." Enji said, pulling him in the direction towards their 'home'.

"Father, wait. I think.. I think he likes me.." he explained, a small smile on his face. "Likes you? Shoto, please, that's delusional! A man can't love another man! It isn't right." Enji replied, turning around. "But, Father-" Shoto protested.

"This is why you never should've left!" Enji exclaimed, walking past him. "Son, this whole romance that you've invented, just proves that your too naive to be here. "Why would he like you? Come on now, really" he than began circling Shoto. "Look at you! You think he's impressed?" he questioned, grabbing Shoto's hair.

"Don't be a dummy! Come with daddy! Father.." he exclaimed now a few feet away from Shoto. "No!" Shoto shouted, glaring at his father. "No?" Enji questioned.

"Oh.. I see how it is." he continued, a smirk plastered on his face. "Shoto knows best, Shoto's so mature now." he sang, walking towards Shoto. "Such a clever grown-up, sir." he continued, patting Shoto's head. "Shoto knows best." he dragged his hand down Shoto's face, "Fine, if your so sure now." he harshly gripped Shoto's jaw before backing away. "Go ahead and give him this!" he exclaimed, pulling out the satchel from within his cloak.

"How did you-" Shoto asked in shock, before being cut off. "These are why he's here, don't let him deceive you." he grabbed the crown and book showing them to Shoto. "Give it to him, watch, you'll see." he threw the  items towards Shoto, making him catch them. He look down at the items, before facing his father with a determined stare, "I will!" he exclaimed.

"Trust me, my son." Enji pointed towards himself, "That's how fast he'll leave you." he snapped his fingers, walking towards Shoto. "I won't say I told you so." he harshly gripped the satchel around Shoto and spun them around. "No, Shoto knows best. So, if he's such a dreamboat, go and put him to the test!" he challenged, circling Shoto again. "Father, wait!-" Shoto protested, reaching his arm out towards his father.

"If he's lying, don't come crying!" Enji backed away from Shoto, glaring at him. "Father knows best!" he exclaimed, reaching his arms out, fire surrounding him. He turned around, and as soon as the fire and smoke cleared, he disappeared.