①④ ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

(Name) hand found themselves on Shoto's waist, while Shoto had one on his chest, their other hands holding onto each other. They stared into each other's eyes, exhausted from the dancing, yet happy they finally got to dance with the other, even if it was only for a second.

~Δ~

"To the boats!" someone screamed, snapping them out of their staring. Shoto was the first to realize the position they were in, quickly and awkwardly letting go (Name)'s hand and removing the other from his chest, while (Name) reluctantly did the same.

~Δ~

The sun was already setting, casting an orange hue over everything in sight. (Name), Shoto, and Takashi followed the townspeople and borrowed a boat from one of the kind vendors. They had just started rowing away when (Name) took a quick glance back at Akari, who was left on the dock. He sadly couldn't fit on the boat, even though Shoto really wanted him to join.

Akari stared back at him, letting out a short nicker of confusion. "Hey, Aki!" (Name) shouted tossing towards the docks a sack from the both. The items within quickly rolling out from the force to reveal.. apples?  Akari stared at him with a skeptical look, (Name) quickly reading the horse's judgmental gaze "What? I bought them." he replied, continuing to row away from the now happy horse.

Leaning down, Akari started to munch on the apples that rolled out of the sack "Most of them." he added, smirking. Akari look at him with a shocked face, dropping the apple in his mouth and letting out a surprised nicker. What? You think the magical book magically brought his wallet with modern cash with him?

 "Where are we going?" Shoto asked, after he stopped watching the sunset. "Well, it's the 'best day of your life', right? I figured you should have a decent seat." (Name) replied, smiling and setting Takashi onto the inclined part of the boat. Shoto rose one of his eyebrows in confusion, before turning away, deciding not to question the (Hair Color) haired male's antics.

By the time they rowed far enough into the sea, yet still somewhat close to the kingdom, the sun had already set, luckily (Name) brought an oil lamp with them. He then turned the boat around, so it was facing the castle, hoping to give Shoto the best view possible.

Shoto quietly sighed, turning his eyes to stare at the water and disrupting the peaceful silence, "You okay?" (Name) asked, worried about the long haired boy. "I'm terrified." he replied, "Why?" (Name) asked again, hoping to help the male. "I've been looking out a window for 16 years, dreaming about what it would feel like when those lights rise up in the sky." he explained, raising his head up and looking towards the castle. "What if it's not everything I dreamed it would be?" he doubtedly asked.

"It will be." (Name) reassured, staring at Shoto's back. "And what if it is? What do I do then?"  he asked, turning his head around towards (Name). "Well, that's the good part, I guess. You get to find a new dream." (Name) slightly shrugged, smiling, making Shoto let out a small giggle. 'I think I already have..' Shoto thought to himself, smiling back, before turning to look towards the dark sky.

~Δ~

Fuyumi stood in front of her mother, fixing the slightly crooked family crest located on her mother's chest. She was looking towards the ground, a hopeless expression on her face with tears pricking the corners of her eyes. 

Her daughter stared at her, eyes filled with sadness and sympathy. Slowly, she raised her hand and comfortingly caressed her mother's face, wiping away the tears that ran down her cheeks. After a few moments of silence, her mother rose her head and looked towards her, a sad smile adorning her pale face, as she raised her own hand and caressed her daughter's warm palm back.