5. Kid

Aliya had sent her the marron jumpsuit with a white belt at the waist. A round shining flower adorned with crystal stones made it look like a royal one.

   Aliya was Nandu's cousin who lost her parents at the age of 5 at a crossfire. Nandu's parents were her official guardians.

 Nandu's parents were her official guardians

    Aliya. Saxena

Being a junior fashion designer she always helped Nandu to improve her fashion. Even though working in Dreams Fashionista, her experience was higher than the current senior designer but she knew what the senior designer has done to earn that position.

    Nandu got ready with a list of instructions for her father. She had specially asked jumpsuit so she can comfortably take care of Ayush.

    Nandu came with a large handbag to collect the necessary things like a milk bottle, diapers, water bottle, a towel, baby wipes etc.

Nandini: Now we are ready to go! Yay!!

    In a babyish voice which would excite Ayush and which would earn a squeal from him to go head, Nandini went down with a bag in her hand.

    Manik, who was making a call and barking orders suddenly heard the footsteps from the stairs. Looking at the source, Manik regretted it immediately. All he could think was dragging her and hiding her from other men.

Nyonika: Ok, I am ready. Let's go! Manik, come with Nandini and Ayush. I and your father have to buy a gift for Mr Agnihotri.

    Nyonika's statement made Nandini's heart flutter. All these days she could successfully avoid Manik but now she had to go with him.

    On the other hand, Manik found it exciting as well as nerve-racking. He knew Nandini was avoiding him with the harsh words he threw on her on that day but never could gather enough courage to say sorry.

    Nyonika gestured Nandini to be looking beautiful and ran out of the Mansion to catch up with her husband. On the other hand, Manik cleared his throat to clear his mind.

Manik: Shall we?

    Nandini nodded at him with Ayush making some gurgling noise as if talking to himself.

    Manik sat at the passenger seat where Nandini took the backseat along with Ayush. Ayush who was always confined to his room or mansion was totally excited with the street lights.

     The toddler would gently make some sounds and would gently tap the window of the car talking to street lights in his own language.

     Manik's lips twitched at the scene. It almost looked like Nandini was Ayush's mother. Nandini had dressed Ayush in a white shirt and military shorts.

     Manik's cell Rang flashing Abhi on the caller ID

Manik: Hey, How are you?

Abhi: It is not the time for pleasantries. My car has broken down in the middle of the road. While coming to party take Lohari street. Mukti, Rahul and I are waiting for the past half an hour.