6. Bambino

Throughout the car ride, Nandini was pressed against Manik as Mukti had made a place for her as well as Nandini's bag at her right. 

    It was very uncomfortable for Nandini whereas, for Manik, it was hell. Her jasmine fragrance surrounded him making him lean towards Nandini.

    It took great self-control for Manik not to give in the need to sniff her. 'Yes, don't behave like a dog'. His thoughts kept him from doing the embarrassing thing.

    For Nandini, it was not the first time to be with a male but whenever she was with Manik her heart would sound as if it would break her ribcage just to see Manik.

    She wished to end this ride as soon as possible. Even though the driver drove at the speed of 80 she felt the car was going at the speed of a tortoise.

     At the point when the car turned Nandini fell on Manik who caught the hold of her to prevent them from hurting Ayush.

      It was the grave mistake as his hands brushed the breasts of Nandini. Both of their eyes widened and they got separated.

     Nandini calmed her breaths not to think of the abs which felt under her palms and Manik had to fist his hands to prevent Nandini from pulling her closer to himself.

    Finally, the ride ended and two people sighed with relief. Manik got down with Ayush and Nandini got down with two bags as Mukti was highly worried about spoiling her dress which was very difficult to handle.

   The relief was shortlived as Ayush started crying seeing the crowd. It was the first time for him to face the crowd. 

    Nandini had expected it so she asked others to go ahead as she will try to pacify Ayush. Rahul who was thrilled seeing the baby wanted to be close to Ayush.

    He made a fit of going along with Nandini and Ayush. Mukti was dancing as she can finally enjoy the party with no more embarrassing actions of her son.

Nandini: Mam, it is ok. I will take care of Rahul and Ayush. You all enjoy the party.

Mukti: First don't call me Mam and I am more than ok to let this devil of my son with you.

Abhi: Miss. Murthy if Rahul is troubling you, then please do inform. I will give you my number.

    Nandini chuckled and handed her cell to Abhi who saved his number as Abhimanyu.

Manik: Take care. I will inform Ma about it.

    Nandini acknowledged with a nod taking both the kids with her.

    Nandini could locate a peaceful place near the pool which was decorated with lights and flowers. Ayush had stopped his crying distracted by lots of lights around him.

    He started responding to Rahul who started making funny faces which encouraged Rahul to do more of it. 

    Nandini felt content seeing the scene. She thought of the last time she felt this feeling. Those feelings got a heartbreaking past along with the tears she had vowed never to show.

    It was then Nyonika along with some elders came near Nandini to introduce Ayush to her friends. Those elders were a really good acquaintance of her husband and hers.

    When they felt Malhotra Corps will shut down, the elders came and helped them rise it with their bits of advice.

Nyonika: Everyone, meet Ayush, my grandchild.