8. Kiddo

The morning brought dead silence to the Malhotra Mansion.

   Mukti who came with Rahul wanted to ensure the safety of beloved Ayush and curse the Soha whose negligence would have costed Ayush's life.

Mukti: Good morning Aunty, Sorry to disturb you I wanted to see Ayush after yesterday's events.

Nyonika: It's ok beta. God's grace he was saved at the right time. Ayush is sleeping you can meet him once he wakes up.

Mukti: Where is Nandini Aunty? Is she ok?

   Mukti was genuinely worried about the girl as she was clutching her elbow and limping on her way to the car.

Manik: Don't take that bitch's name. If Ayush was injured I would have seen her in court for her negligence.

    Mukti was truly shocked by the statement.

Mukti: What the hell are you saying Manik? She saved Ayush's life!

Manik: She was the one who his life in danger! 

Mukti: Are you nuts?! I don't get what you are trying to say!

Manik: Ayush was Nandini's responsibility. She should have informed mom or anyone if she had an emergency.

Mukti: Manik she went to the washroom informing me. It is Soha's negligence that costed Ayush's life.

Nyonika: What are you saying beta?

Mukti: Yes, aunty. Soha came to Nandini asking for Ayush as you wanted to introduce Ayush to some of your friends.

Nyonika: I didn't tell Soha anything!

Mukti: I was there when Soha was asking for Ayush. In fact, Nandini didn't want to hand her the baby but I forced her, thinking she is trustworthy enough to handle Ayush!

   Manik closed his eyes at the blunder.

'What have I done?!'

   Raj. Malhotra never felt the amount of regret he was feeling now. 

    He had screamed on an innocent where she was not at all wrong.

Raj: Navya call Nandini we will apologize her

    Navya quickly nodded making her way to the outhouse. 

    Even though yesterday's events shook Navya but when her mother was alone only Malhotras under their care.

     She thought once Ayush will grow and is able to move then she will concentrate on her career.

    Manik accompanied Navya so it would be easy to convince Nandini.

     The sight that greeted shocked them to the core. 

     The outhouse was locked and there was no trace of any furniture inside the house which they saw from the window.