13. Bantling

Mr Malhotra: So what have you decided Navya?

   Navya thought of persuading Mr Malhotra but when she saw that he was stubbornly determined not to let her work in Mansion she sighed.

Navya: I am willing to do the job.

Mr Malhotra: Good. I have talked with Druv, he told me that your training is virtual, you have to give assessments concerning that. You will have 3 occasions to conclude that assessment. I know you can do it in first itself but if you try to play hard with me, believe me, Navya I will arrange your marriage.

    Navya gulped as she was planning to fail her assessment. If you fail in the assessment then the company will not appoint you.

Navya: What is my job role?

Mr Malhotra:  Druv will explain everything. You will get a company apartment once you get the job.

    Navya didn't have many options left then nodding and going ahead.

   Manik made numerous phone calls to all his contacts. He was set on completely destroying Khurana now.

    Nandini took a stroll in the garden which she had witnessed in Manik's study as well as during her walk along with Ayush.

    She just brought a stroller for Ayush so that he can roam around but the naughty boy had a completely different motive.

    Whenever Nandini used to feel tired of holding Ayush in her arms, she would place him inside the stroller.

     That was the one mistake she would do, as Ayush would let an ear-splitting scream not being in Nandini's arms.

    After some time Nandini could feel pain in her arms, as she was injured during the fire accident, she would feel more pain if she shifted the little cutie to her left.

    When she thought of going back to the room again Ayush started making a fuss not wanting to go inside.

Nandini: Please baby, Nandu nanny is tired, let's go to the room!

    Ayush didn't understand a thing but got to know that she was taking him inside. 

    Ayush clutched Nandini's hair in his small fist, crying his heart out with pulling her hair.

Nandini: Ok... ok... We are not going.

    Nandini took Ayush in opposite direction and Ayush like a good boy held Nandini's hair in his fist instantly stopped his session.

    Nandini never felt a threat from any smaller baby than Ayush. Even though Ayush didn't know, she knew he may pull her hairs again if she tried entering the mansion.

   Suddenly Ayush was lifted from her arms.

   Nandini was about to shout at the man but it was none other than Manik who had taken Ayush from Nandini's arms.

   Only Manik knew that he was observing Nandini from his window.

Manik: You just had to ask one of the servants to hold him! Right, Ayush?

   Even though Manik had lifted Ayush, but his fists were tightly wrapped around Nandini's hairs which she was trying to pry from the little stubborn guy.

   Manik inserted his index finger inside the fist of Ayush prying it.

   Ayush was busy making the bubbles from his saliva who kept on staring at the shining pen which was in Manik's shirt pocket.