~05~

"Nice to meet you; I'm Kiyoko," I said, extending my hand to pick him up but also to shake his hand. I wait there with my hand out while he just looks at it blushing everywhere.

" I-Izuku Midoriya," he said, finally grabbing my hand, and I just pull him up and turn to Yagi.

"Why do you have him dragging trash across the beach anyway?"
"Take a look at him; he's not ready for my power."

"I thought you said he was worthy of your power./ I thought you said I was worthy!"

I turn to Midoriya and see him once again on the ground, crying? I sweatdrop, looking while looking at him having a midlife crisis. I crouch down and pat his back. I turn to Yagi and mouth 'help' with wide eyes.

"I'm talking about your weak body," Midoriya stops crying and looks up at All Might, "my quirk One for All, is a lot to handle the combined physical abilities of everyone who's ever used it creates a hurricane of pure force, an unprepared body can't fully inherit it. Your arms and legs would shoot off if you tried to!"

Oh god, that just made it worse... I faced Midoriya when I heard him scream, but he quickly shook it off this time. "Okay, so this whole trash thing is some kind of hardcore gym workout, and you're my trainer." Midoriya finished.

"You got it!  But there is another reason too; I did a little online research yesterday, it turns out this part of the beach used to be beautiful, but it has been a total mess for the last few years." All Might finished with a knock on a fridge.

I zone out and look at the sand... I focused on it and realized that it's crushed up rock.

It's crushed up rocks! I am so stupid! I can't believe I didn't notice before metalbending!
"Hey, All Might! I found out something new! Imma try it! Byyee!!!" I go running to where I was before, without waiting for an answer, and focus on the sand.

I build a tiny mountain of sand and hover my hand over it. I slowly pull up, hoping the sand would move, but it didn't, so I just kept on trying.  After 5 minutes, I realize what I was doing wrong. I have been trying to earthbend but then finally understood that I would have to use more waterbending techniques since it's sand.

Once again, I put my hand over the sand and pull up, I see the sand move up with my hand, and I make it swirl around me like I did the water earlier. I let it drop, and...

"YESS I DID IT!!"

3rd person POV

"Hey, are you okay over there, Young Kiyoko?!"

Kiyoko looks over at All Might and Midoriya, giving them a closed eye smile, and answers Yagi's question.

"I just learned something new about my quirk! But yeah, I'm fine! Are you guys done?"

"I believe we are; I went over what I needed to with Young Midoriya and already did some training. I think you kids should get to know each other, so I'm going to give you some money, so both of you can eat something good since Midoriya is starting a new diet by tomorrow."

"Ohh, okay, if Midoriya is okay with it, then I am too, but what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to go into town and buy some things for you because I want you to get comfortable at the house, and I might also go do my job and save some people."

Midoriya process what All Might just say and looks at Kiyoko, then at All Might, and once again at Kiyoko, trying to find some kind of resemblance.

"Oh my god... is she your secret love child!?"

The duo stops their conversation and look at Midoriya with a shocked expression. They look at each other and scrunch their nose.

"Nooo, it's not like that; she is just staying with me for personal reasons. Now, Midoriya, do you have time to spare?" All Might ask him.

"O-Oh okay, yes I do.... Why?"
"We are going to go eat./ You're going to go eat with Young Kiyoko."

'I'm going to eat with a girl!! What do I do?!  I'm going to embarrass myself, and then she is going to hate me, and then bully me, and ....'

Kiyoko tilts her head, hearing the green-haired teen mumble a whole lot. She decides to walk up to him and put her hand on his shoulder, it does cause him to stop mumbling, but it seems that it also caused him to malfunction.

"Are you okay?! I'm sorry I should have respected your space, but I just wanted you to know that you don't have to do this if you don't want to. And um, I won't judge you... I'm pretty awkward, so know that you won't be the only one embarrassing yourself."

Kiyoko gives him space and looks up at him, waiting for an answer.

"T- thank you... I'll l-like to go eat wi-with you."

~
Next chapter there will be more Midoriya and Kiyoko moments... I do think of this as more of a filler chapter... so yeah
Anyways... thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed ❤️

-897 words-