~02~

"Hello there, young lady!"

I jump and form some sharp rocks with my earthbending. I slowly turn around, relax a little but put down the sharpened rocks, and look at All Might.

" As much as I'm happy to be in your presence, I am not in the mood right now." I sigh and turn to walk away.

"You would make a great hero! You should apply to U.A.!" he continues.

"I was already planning too.", I say, still walking away.

"Oh, then I hope to see you there!"

"Yeah, yeah," I turn around and see a cloud of smoke, "All Might?"

I sent a gust of wind to clear the smoke and see... a skeleton?
"AHH, WHAT THE FUCK!?!? ALL MIGHT!?!" I scream, frozen in place.

"Uhh? I am here?" he finishes with a cough of blood.

"Ahh, are you okay!?", running up to him, I give him a tissue I got from my backpack.

"I can assure you that I am fine, I uh got hurt five years ago, and it has been hell, but I am fine.", he smiles and points his thumb to himself.

"Sure.. that's what we all say... Okay, but I uh won't tell anyone this ever happen, so uh yeah."

I turn once again, hoping that I can walk away... but the world has never been in my favor.

"I have decided to help Midoriya get into U.A. I need to explain this to you, so could you please stop walking!?"

I stop and turn around, sighing, " Okay yeah, sorry, today is just not my day, and a drawback of my quirk is mood swings."

We stop at a small cafe and sit down, which is when he explained everything, starting with who the hell was this kid called Midoriya. It was the green kid that tried to save the blondie. He explains that the kid was quirkless, so that's why he wasn't much help at that moment but that he wanted him to be the next successor of One for All, which is All Might's quirk.

" But first, I have to train him so that his body can handle One for All...and I wanted you to join us in training." I stare at him and nod.

"Okay, I got nothing better to do."

"Okay, that is settled. So tomorrow we start at Beach xxxx."

I nod once again and get up to leave. "Let me walk you home.", All Might said, standing up.

"I  don't have a home." I walk away, hoping he isn't going to make a big deal out of it. "What?" the world officially hates me.

"I'm not repeating myself."

"You're homeless."
  "Yes."
"You don't have a home."
"That is what homeless means."
"I can't leave a kid in the streets."
"Yes, you can."
"No, I can't."
"I am not going to an orphanage, not with the quirk I have."

" Ugh, just stop walki-" cough cough, "Oh god, are you okay?" I take out another tissue; damn, I'm going to run out of tissues because of him.

"I'm okay. So... I have an extra room; you can stay with me. I am not letting a kid sleep on the streets, not one that I'm going to help train."

"I um," "Come one kid, I'm not gonna hurt you trust me please I just want to help." "Okay, I'll stay with you; just um, don't ask many questions, at least not personal... Like I know you have to ask questions, you can't just let a stranger come into your home... And don't worry about money. I can um ma-" I start to ramble away, well more like mutter, good thing All Might stopped me.

"Calm down, kid. It's fine; I have so much money that I don't know what to do with it, don't worry. And I'm sure that all your belongings are in that backpack so I don't mind giving you some money to buy some new stuff. Now come on, it's getting late, and I think my car is somewhere near here."

" Okay, um, can you tell me your name too? Like your real name... I can't be calling you All Might when you are in this form.

"Oh yeah, you can call me Yagi, but my full name is Toshinori Yagi."

"Oh, I'm Kiyoko Yoshi; you can call me Kiyoko."

~

Two updates in one day!!! I got carried away lol.. I hope you liked it tho<3

-722 words-