Introduction

Name: Kiyoko Yoshi
Height: 5'3
Age: 15
Birthday: November 11
Quirk: Elemental
Quirk Drawbacks: Dizziness ( more severe after going into 'Avatar State' ), Hunger Increases, Mood Swings, etc.
Hero Name: Avatar Kiyoko
Likes: Drawing, Reading, Cuddles, Head Pats, Coffee, Music, etc.
Dislikes: Awkward Situations, Japanese Expectations for Looks, Loneliness, Slow Walkers, Headaches, Her Mood Swings, etc.
Personality: She tends to be shy when it comes to starting up a conversation; however, if the person gives off a 'good vibe,' she will start the conversation herself. When it comes to insecurities are her mood swings, a quirk drawback; she feels like no one will want to deal with her mood swings. Overall, she is very average, her moods do vary, but she tries her best not to come out too happy or too mean.
Quirk Information: Controls elements ( fire, air, water, and earth) plus subelements ( electricity, metal, blood, plants, etc.) Her quirk 'talks' to her and protects her, meaning the elements talk to her and she feels connected to them; so the elements feel the need to protect her, so 'they' force her into a state as a defense mechanism, so since they are in control; her quirk is at her best.
Appearance: Hourglass Body, Light Skinned ( more on the dark side ), Short Haired, Multicolored Eyes. I see her somewhat like Persephone from Lore Olympus.

This is how her body type and hairstyle is, obviously just a different colors⬇️