~04~

After our talk in the dining room, Yagi decided to lead me to the guest room that I will be staying in for I don't know how long. I look around the room and just see a bed, some side tables, and a desk.

"I um- I get a bed?"

"Yeah, kid, of course, you do... so um there is a restroom thru that door and a closet in that one," he points at the two other doors in the room, "so yeah, and one of these days, I will give you some money so you can personalize it and buy somethings you need."

"Thank you for doing this when you don't even have to; I appreciate it."
"As I said, kid, I believe you can be a hero, and I also can't leave a kid on the streets. Okay, now I am exhausted from today, so tomorrow we wake up early and meet Young Midoriya for training. Goodnight, kid."

After Yagi left, I change into some nightclothes and laid on the bed, looking at the ceiling, trying to get some sleep. I stayed in that position for two more hours when I realized that I would never be able to sleep in this bed. I move the blankets and pillows from the bed to under the desk, get comfy, and finally get some sleep.

~

3rd person POV

Yagi is the first to wake up and decides to make breakfast before waking Kiyoko up. Once he finished making breakfast, he heads to her room and slowly opens the door, expecting to see Kiyoko on the bed, but he finds it empty. He starts freaking out, creating different scenarios in his head as to where you were.

THUMP!
"Owww!"

There she was, under the desk holding her head because she sat up too fast, but only because she felt someone nearby, so her reaction was to sit up ready to fight due to her being used to waking up fighting in the streets. However, when she saw that it was just Yagi, she relaxed, crawled out from under the desk, and stood up.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"You scared me; I thought you had left or something when I saw the bed empty. I came to wake you up so you could get ready and eat breakfast so that we could meet up with Midoriya."

"Oh, okay, I'll start getting ready."

Kiyoko goes thru her clothes after finishing in the restroom and chooses some black sweatpants and a white crop top to go with her dirty white running shoes since that is the only clothes she can use for training. She then heads to the dining room, finds Yagi, and sits down to eat before heading out with him.

Yagi noticed some old scars on the stomach that show from in between her shirt and sweatpants when they stand up to head out. He wanted to ask about it but decided against it, not knowing whether he has the right to or not.

"You know that I can feel you staring, right? If you wanna ask, then ask."

"I'm sorry, it's none of my business."

"My parents, that's all I'm going to say."
"Oh, okay."

~

Kiyoko's POV

We finally made it to the beach, with Yagi in his 'All Might' form. We make it to the pile of trash, climb it and wait there for 'Young Midoriya.' After a while, I jump off the pile of trash and walk toward the water, "I'm going to go work on my quirk... I'll come back when he's here.". All Might just nod, and I walk off to try something new.

Once I reached the water, I sit down at the waves' edge and try to meditate. As I listen to the waves crashing, I feel myself giving in to the element of water. I am in a water bubble to the outside world, completely submerged in water; however, I just have a thin layer of water surrounding me while the rest is oxygen that allows me to breathe. After some time, I slowly let myself hear the rest of the world and finally open my eyes just to see the endless ocean in front of me.

I decide to practice my water bending, so I raise some water and swirl it around me; I start to swirl it faster, when finally I hold the edge, turn it into ice, and snap the rest out, making a whip. I begin to play around with it and whip it at random angels, trying to become familiar with it.

"-Hey, hey, it's pretty comfy up on this fridge. How are you doing down there?"

I let the water combine with its source once again and walk over to the pile of trash, once again. Once close enough, I see All Might on a giant metal fridge, with ropes tied to it. I follow the ropes and see the kid from yesterday, who I assume is Midoriya, try to pull the fridge but seems to give up and let himself fall on the ground with a thump.

I zone out for a while, just looking at the kid and focus back when I hear All Might mentioning that he lost some weight.

"Now, Yagi, I don't think it matters if you lost weight when it all turns into muscle in that form.", I say as I walk closer to them.

"AHHHH WH- HO- WHA-.....GIRL!"

~
And they meet...
Okay but like unrelated to the story, I just want to with everyone a very late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... thank you for reading❤️

-919 words-