~01~

You would think heroes would know how to deal with any villain they face, but here I am, waiting for the heroes to save that blonde kid that has been suffocating for about almost 8 minutes so that I can finally get my alleyway back.

Why the hell are they just standing there? The poor kid is going to die soon!

Okay, think, Kiyoko. The villain is made out of sludge, so it has water... and I can control water. Okay, so I just got to waterbend that 'thing.' Yeah, I got this...

I'm thinking way too much about this right now.

I walked to the front of the crowd and was about to pass the line separating us from the whole mess happening, when all of a sudden I see green rush pass me and run up to the thing, throwing a damn bookbag at it.

It helped tho; the bookbag hit the thing in the eye, which made it open up, letting the blondie breathe for at least a second. I thought that I didn't have to help when the green boy started 'scratching' the sludge.

God damn it, so I do have to help! All I want is to get my 'home' back so I could eat in peace.

I run past the police and pro heroes who are just standing there like the idiots they are. I hear them yelling at me to get back, but I just keep running. I stop once I feel like I'm close enough to waterbend. I get in my stance, left foot forward and right foot back with my hands in front of me. I start moving my arms, pulling the water towards me, and at the same time trying to find a container to put this dude in.

I still see blondie somewhat in the water, so I separate the water for him to have a chance to get out... which wasn't a good idea because as soon as he got out and got some air, he started screaming at me.

"WHO THE HELL SAID I NEEDED HELP!?! YOU BITCH!!"

Did he just.. yell at me?

"Who you calling bitch, bitch? I just fucking saved you, so appreciate it.", I respond.

I do not need him screaming at me when I'm over here, struggling to control the villain and still trying to find a container.

Bingo! Soda bottles.

I struggle, but I force the villain into the bottles once I picked them up and close them, ending the whole thing.

"I AM HERE!"

...
...

"Um, okay? I think you are a little bit too late..", I say, looking at All Might, who is, in fact, very late.

"Oh... um, this is awkward.", he replies, smiling and patting my back, making me lunge forward from the force of the pats.

~

After the whole thing, the pro heroes thank me for helping while at the same time getting mad at me for the unauthorized use of my quirk.

I go into my alleyway, hoping that all my things are not gone... They are.

"Goddamnit, just fucking why!!", I scream still looking through the rubble, hoping ill at least find one thing of mine that is intact.

In the end, the only things I have left are the money and clothes that I took with me in my backpack.

Once I finish, I start walking away from my destroyed 'home.'

~

This was the first chapter ahhh!! This is my first book so please be nice but still tell me if I do put something wrong.

-592 words-