~03~

We are currently in the car on the way to his house. We are just driving in silence at the moment and I don't know if it's awkward or comfortable silence.

"Hey, um Yagi?" I state, hoping for the silence to end.

"Yeah?" he responds. " Um, this might seem suspicious, but I feel like you should be asking more questions about me... like before we get to your house... I mean, I swear I'm not a villain; it's just that I feel like you should be more careful about who you show this form to and invite to your home... and I just don't think I deserve your offer to stay with you... I mean, I'm not going to lie. I have lived in the streets for so long, and I have had to protect myself, and I have done some bad things... and you're a hero; not just any hero, you're the number one hero, and here you are offering me a home for saving a kid, who didn't even appreciate it... and I-"

"Calm down, kid... I don't know how to explain it; it's just the way you handled the situation. I saw you, kid; I watched you formulate and execute a plan in less than two minutes. When those Pro Heroes froze, you acted and came out victorious. I don't know; I just feel it in my gut that you will be a great hero one day, maybe even No. 1 with Midoriya." During the whole speech, I didn't realize we had stopped outside an apartment complex.

" Th- thank you... that means a lot more than you realize." I stare at him with teary eyes and quickly wipe away the tears that did manage to spill. I turn to the window, look up, trying to stop the tears that are still threatening to come out, and finally open the car door to get out.

Yagi leads the way to his apartment door, and he shows me around then; finally, we settle at the dining table to talk more.

" I kinda send my detective friend your name to um kinda search you up, so I know you're a good kid... I mean, you have never been arrested, so that's great, and I told you I feel like you're good... no, I know you're good."
"Oh, okay..."
"Now I need to know about that quirk of yours because it wasn't registered, and I know for sure that you have one.?"
" Oh um, that caused my birth paren- people didn't want anyone to know about me having a um powerful quirk because they didn't even have a quirk... so yeah."

Awkward silence...

" So this 'powerful quirk' of yours. What is it?" he raises an eyebrow, not even questioning what I said about my parents.

"I kind of was born with it, like I didn't develop it at the age of four like everyone else, but my quirk is that I can control/manipulate the elements like fire, air, water, and earth."

"That's so... COOL!!" he said, transforming into his All Might form.

That wasn't precisely smart because he went straight back to his little form in a matter of seconds and started coughing blood once again.

"Oh god, is that ever going to get better?"
"No."

~
All Might really said 'No❤️'
Okay but thanks for reading this chapter.... next chapter, Midoriya will come out ;)

-572 words-